Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Today we rode in a two-door Sasquatch mid anti-matter blue with a soft top.

A few things of note...
The first 2/3rds the day we had the top open. It's hard to describe just how outdoor you feel with that top wide open. It's great, I love it. We were not allowed to take the doors off... too much time.

They have 2 manual transmissions. I almost picked one, sorry...

Anti-matter blue amd rapid-red shows dust more than others, several of us noticed this. In my opinion, the cactus grey and area 51 look the best with a lil' dust and dirt on them. The cyber orange looks amazing in personal well. I think most yellow/orange cars look cheap but I must say it looks amazing.

The fun-haver run is a blast, it's the last run o f the day where the guides take the riders on a private run and they do not hold back... Permagrin! If we had been in a Jeep we would have rolled, guaranteed! You can not go as fast as we did and take corners like we did without the independent front suspension.

The two-door is a completely different ride. It bounces you around a little more than the four-door but it's still not uncomfortable at all. More of a "fun" ride. Hard to describe but it's more like a wide-track feel.

I do wish it had a smudge more punch off the line... You're not going to burn the tires off the line (thinking of my '96 with the 351...) but when I was crawling up obstacles it's fine and in fact it's better in that instance because the torque is introduced after grip is established. Hard to describe, do I miss my V8? Yes! Is the 2.7TT good? Yes!
Sponsored

OP
OP
GlowingMoose

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mindset opinion time...

I keep seeing people talking about ita 0-60 times and the engine etc. My opinion? If you want a muscle car, this is not your truck. If you want to haul 8 people and gear to a camp site, this is not that truck. If you want to go off-roading and go toe-to-toe with a Jeep Rubicon , a 4Runner, and an FJ, this IS your truck. It is a balance between a raging Baja machine and a rock crawling goat and I personally like it a lot... I am more excited than ever to take delivery.

I think over time this mindset will win over but there are many who will use it as a mall crawler who will refuse to accept this.

And throw tomatos...

Last edited: