First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going to sign up for the Moab Off-roadeo, I’m going to moab with some friends that are not really intrested in doing it and think I should only do a half day.

Is a half day worth doing and will I get enough out of it or should I just do a full day and leave them in the dust?

Thanks in advance,
Sponsored

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Full day.
Coming from someone who did the Nevada off rodeo, soak it all in!

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Full day. Did it a month ago. Also not sure half day is an option. You leave base camp and go out to the public trail. 15-20 minutes away. , not sure they just let you leave your group halfway and drive back the hotel in their Bronco.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Full Day….just went last weekend….it was awesome…..

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think what you mean is the Sunday Drive? The 1-8pm one? Some in this thread may be confused.

Either way, I’m doing the Sunday Drive one in Nevada this Sunday. I was going to do the full day, but going out to Vegas for a guys trip and it worked out better for my schedule to do the “half day” than do the full on a Friday or a Saturday. Not sure if anyone else as reported back on the Sunday Drive yet, but I’m happy to let you know how it goes. I’m a total beginner and have an OBX at home, so I’m sure the Sunday Drive version will be fine and eventful enough.

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Full day. Was there a week and a half ago and it was awesome.

OP
OP
Blizzard522

Blizzard522

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think what you mean is the Sunday Drive? The 1-8pm one? Some in this thread may be confused.

Either way, I’m doing the Sunday Drive one in Nevada this Sunday. I was going to do the full day, but going out to Vegas for a guys trip and it worked out better for my schedule to do the “half day” than do the full on a Friday or a Saturday. Not sure if anyone else as reported back on the Sunday Drive yet, but I’m happy to let you know how it goes. I’m a total beginner and have an OBX at home, so I’m sure the Sunday Drive version will be fine and eventful enough.

Thanks for the info, I went back and was looking at the schedule and it looks like one of the two days I was looking at had a “half-day” typo. The time was still 9am - 6pm, same as every other labeled full day. I don’t think they have a half days. I did see the Sunday drive but I think I will just do the full day.

thanks
Sponsored