Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I was signing up for the Austin off-rodeo and for me to go it was like $260. Ok, cool. If I add my husband on as a guest it changes the price to almost $700 dollars. The guest fee of $426 is ridiculous.
Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I was signing up for the Austin off-rodeo and for me to go it was like $260. Ok, cool. If I add my husband on as a guest it changes the price to almost $700 dollars. The guest fee of $426 is ridiculous.
If you were an early reservation holder thereā€™s a $300 check back after the fact. Youā€™ve got a pay for the entire thing but then get refunded shortly after going to the Off roadeo . I took my son and it was totally worth every extra penny.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great plan if my dealer hadn't accidentally cancelled my early reservation and had to put me back in as a stock order... šŸ˜„

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you are new to off roading, the day of instruction is worth $350 a piece. They do a really good job. I want to do it again and Iā€™ve ā€œwheeledā€ when I wore a younger manā€™s clothes.

Sorry for the paraphrase Mr. Joel.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to register today, to add my wife and kids to ride along would have been $1,000 extra! Is that right? They arenā€™t driving, just coming along!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Amcole1984

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went to register today, to add my wife and kids to ride along would have been $1,000 extra! Is that right? They arenā€™t driving, just coming along!
Yep. I'll either end up going by myself or not going at all.

ksmich

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beware, If you make Any reservation changes they will make you pay the new pricing for all guests, not just the added ones.

I originally booked before the price increases and had one guest at $395

I ended up adding 2 more guests after the deadline and the system forced me to pay the new guest price of $595 for all three guests... Vs the $395 for Guest 1 and $295 for guests 2 and 3.

That's just greedy.

in my opinion, a Reservation holder should be locked into the pricing from when they booked, not forced to pay extravagant upcharges. An additional $800 is not a reasonable price increase. for $600 a piece I would expect each person to get their own car...

@Ford Motor Company what is the justification for the price increase? Is it worth the negative PR to fleece customers?

ksmich

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beware, If you make Any reservation changes they will make you pay the new pricing for all guests, not just the added ones.

I originally booked before the price increases and had one guest at $395

I ended up adding 2 more guests after the deadline and the system forced me to pay the new guest price of $595 for all three guests... Vs the $395 for Guest 1 and $295 for guests 2 and 3.

That's just greedy.

in my opinion, a Reservation holder should be locked into the pricing from when they booked, not forced to pay extravagant upcharges. An additional $800 is not a reasonable price increase. for $600 a piece I would expect each person to get their own car...

@Ford Motor Company what is the justification for the price increase? Is it worth the negative PR to fleece customers?
I understand that this was all in the fine print (That no one reads), but that doesn't make it right.
Sponsored