BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what do you actually get with the purchase of a Bronco, the right to attend. If I pay for a driver and an under 18 guest it is 1000 bucks for a day. Is that right? I would like to for me and my son to go.
As stated, your admission is included in the price of a Bronco. Guest is $500 and I don't think under 18 are allowed to drive, don't worry, your son will have a blast anyhow. A trick I learned was to register for the Off-Rodeo (VIN check and contact info) but don't complete the purchase, a couple days layer you will receive an email for $100 off guest admission. Or, the North Texas Bronco Club had a code that would get you a discount but not sure if it is still active. You should also have a $250 guest/merch credit that can be applied and you can confirm while registering. Insurance is not needed, you would have to be completely reckless and not listening to the guides to damage the Bronco. Overall, I think the the off-rodeo cost us $150 (not including lodging, gas and other meals, of course).

The wife and I just went to the Texas Off-Rodeo a few weeks ago and had a great time. We did stay at the resort but there are also options close by in Marble Falls and vrbo's all over the place. As far as food, it was okay, fajitas for lunch and bbq for dinner. This is Texas after all so you need to bring your A game if you are gonna leave a lasting impression with TexMex and/or bbq. Our guide was Cory and he was great, apparently he helped scout the location and build the facility. Trails ranged from easy to tough, and had I come across the Texas-2-Step out in the wild I may have taken the bypass. The ORX course was fun as well and you get to open up the Bronco (25mph anyway) around a course with some banks and twisties. Overall a great experience. Only negative was we got behind a resort group (you can book a 4 hour "adventure" directly through Horseshoe Bay resort) and it slowed us down a bit on the last two obstacles.

We also had gone to the Vegas location 2 years ago and would recommend that as well, although that time we chose to stay on the strip and not the partner hotel.
Sponsored