First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They serve you FOOD!!! To the people complaining by what’s on the menu, you will NEVER make it in the off road community!! Lobster and prime rib is not on the menu..
I'd have just brought my own food. But, I guess if Jersey Mike's is fancy, I should probably turn in my Bronco and go back to being a pussy on the street, right?

JR

Durangatan

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, A6 Avant, TTRS, SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is no lack of camping on BLM for Moab!

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I attended the Texas Off Roadeo on Monday. It was fantastic! This course will give you the confidence you need to use your Bronco in the manner that it was designed and built for. "Hollywood" was our trail guide. I can't say enough good things about how amazing she was on the trail and how well she worked with each of the attendees. She is truly a sweetheart. It was 100 degrees outside so we passed on the final campfire. If you are eligible to attend and choose not to go, I'd say that would make you a "Roadeo Clown." Just do it. You'll thank me later.

Sponsored

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has the Off-Roadeo increased their prices? I am registering for it now and it's basically $500 for a non-driving guest. Thought I remembered it being in the $200's a couple months ago when I last checked.

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has the Off-Roadeo increased their prices? I am registering for it now and it's basically $500 for a non-driving guest. Thought I remembered it being in the $200's a couple months ago when I last checked.
Yes, 2023's pricing increase happened on March 1st.
Ford Bronco Bronco off rodeo includes free hotel? Screenshot_20230814-155319

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Off Roadeos are just day events; they'll give you water (and a Yeti water thingamabob), lunch/dinner/desert, and entertain/educate you for ~9 hours give or take. At the one in Texas, the associated resort caters; it's good enough, really like banquet service. The Texas Classic Bronco Club (whatever it's called...) also showed up for the evening festivities, which is cool.

Personally, I'd recommend staying in Llano and skip staying at the resort, unless you want to pay a lot of money.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They serve you FOOD!!! To the people complaining by what’s on the menu, you will NEVER make it in the off road community!! Lobster and prime rib is not on the menu..
Ford Bronco Bronco off rodeo includes free hotel? GreyPouponSM

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, 2023's pricing increase happened on March 1st.
Holy crap. Glad I did it last October with my kid, or it would have cost me $400 to have him sit in the right seat for a few hours and eat the equivalent of a school lunch for dinner. He did get a nice, tiny little Yeti thermos, though… 🤨

Sponsored

EvonBekly

Everglades
First Name
Evon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW m1
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
It's not every day you get free accommodations and food while enjoying off-road adventures. I mean, who needs lobster and prime rib in the middle of all that excitement, right? I've always believed that the heart of off-roading is about the experience and camaraderie. I'm all about enjoying the simple things in life, like good company and a hearty meal. And hey, if you're curious about what the Jungle Vista Hotel has to offer, you can check out their website at JungleVistaHotel.com. Let's focus on the fun and memories to be made out there on the trails, not the menu!

Last edited:

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the food in NH was fine for an outdoor off-roading event and I’m from NY so a food snob by default 😀 ….Had a sandwich at the top of the mountain for lunch and a buffet style dinner at the end. It was as I expected.

I thought the overall price for the offroadeo is high, especially if bringing a guest. I learned a ton and had a great time but it’s $$$.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what do you actually get with the purchase of a Bronco, the right to attend. If I pay for a driver and an under 18 guest it is 1000 bucks for a day. Is that right? I would like to for me and my son to go.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what do you actually get with the purchase of a Bronco, the right to attend. If I pay for a driver and an under 18 guest it is 1000 bucks for a day. Is that right? I would like to for me and my son to go.
owner pays $150 but it’s refundable with your purchase of a Bronco, $75 for insurance, non driver guest is $500, driving guest is $600, + accommodations. Yeah you’re spending a $1,000.

I still thought it was worth it to do once. If guest price was lower, I might do it again.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to NH on Monday. Wife and I made it a mini vacation. We had a blast, my wife was amazed at what these vehicles are capable of handling. We rented a VRBO house literally 3 minutes from Gunstock (on the hill above the inns and suites) for a decent price, for the season.
Yes it was sandwiches, tea, coffee, and lemonade at the top of Gunstocks Panorama lift but it was not terrible for a lunch while we were taking a break from the wheeling.
The end of the day they had a catered (I believe it was from Gunstock) buffet style dinner with steak tips, chicken picatta,
roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, stuffed mushrooms, rolls and an apple blossom for desert. The food was better than I expected, definitely was NOT Jersey Mikes.

All in all I was a fun educational.day, we had mud, but no rain on the day. Evan, Terry and the other guides were knowledgeable and made the learning fun. Yes having to pay 500 for my wife to ride was steep, but after the day was over, she said it was worth it.
Sponsored