First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On day 830 and I just received an email from the Bronco Sales Manager at the Dealership. Looks like a form email that they say came to them from Ford. It is changing the promise of price protection and now calling it price "assist". Anybody else get this today?
Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

On day 830 and I just received an email from the Bronco Sales Manager at the Dealership. Looks like a form email that they say came to them from Ford. It is changing the promise of price protection and now calling it price "assist". Anybody else get this today?
Hopefully it remains the same. I just pinged my Ford dealer and they confirmed I have a $2350 "Private Offer"

I'm hoping to use that Private Offer on another 23 Bronco instead of my order.

OP
OP

Sasquatch65

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are calling it a Private Offer based on when you first ordered and model but it does not match the amount that was promised to me as price protection.

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ask your Dealer when it expires. I spoke with the Ford Support Team yesterday and they stated my PP Certificate expires April 3rd. When I asked if it would be extended since I most likely will not take delivery by that date. They stated I’d have to wait and see since they didn’t know. Perfect way to run a fortune 500 Company. Ford can you provide a clear answer if a customers PP Certificate will be extended if their Bronco isn’t received by the expiration date?

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ask your Dealer when it expires. I spoke with the Ford Support Team yesterday and they stated my PP Certificate expires April 3rd. When I asked if it would be extended since I most likely will not take delivery by that date. They stated I’d have to wait and see since they didn’t know. Perfect way to run a fortune 500 Company. Ford can you provide a clear answer if a customers PP Certificate will be extended if their Bronco isn’t received by the expiration date?
Yeah it's dumb, but the educated guess is thst they will be extended through each quarter. They all expered Jan 3rd, and then were extended to the next quarter, April 3rd.

Sponsored

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nathan - thanks for the background info. I thought they put the April 3rd expiration so they could readjust for their “mid-year” price increase if you didn’t take delivery by the April date.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got the same email and attachment today. San Tan?

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone post the letter?

OP
OP

Sasquatch65

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, San Tan

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are calling it a Private Offer based on when you first ordered and model but it does not match the amount that was promised to me as price protection.
Last year each line item, base price and option had its own protection, complicated for some? So they just gave a blanket per each model this year. With my badlands I actually came out saving money, paid less than I would have in 2020 for a '21MY, with my '23MY.

Read this 2023 Model Year Bronco Transition Private Offer FAQs (ford.com) and make sure your dealer abides.

Ford Bronco Bronco Price Protection and Model Year Transition Untitled
Sponsored

Last edited: