First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am sure everyone has done this a million time on the Ford build page, but..... My wife originally was going to get an Outer Banks. With all the options she wanted, it was around the same price to just go with the Wildtrak? Am I missing something here?
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, not a lot of price variance between the two if you start your OB build with 2.7L, Auto, Sasquatch. All those options are pricey, and they come standard on the WT. Plus, I believe they both start at Mid package, so the jump to Lux or High are the same.

OP
OP

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, not a lot of price variance between the two if you start your OB build with 2.7L, Auto, Sasquatch. All those options are pricey, and they come standard on the WT. Plus, I believe they both start at Mid package, so the jump to Lux or High are the same.
That's pretty much exactly what she wanted, she went with the high package.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not much fundamental difference between a WT and loaded OBX. It comes down to style choices such as painted door handles and mirror caps on the OBX vs. MIC door handles and mirror caps on the WT. Grill differences between the two and of course the interior options.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spec'd up a Wildtrak and an OBX and they came within about $1000 of each other.

I opted for a loaded OBX, because I wanted the roast leather interior, I preferred it over the sandstone interior that's available on the Wildtrak, predominantly for the copper dash, I love the look of that!

I also like the body color door handles and mirrors etc (although ordering the Sasquatch package, I lose the body color fenders).

The only other real difference between a Wildtrak and a load OBX is Baja vs Sport mode. Wildtrak has the Baja GOAT mode, the OBX has the Sport GOAT mode. (Not withstanding that you can unlock Baja mode on an OBX with Forscan).

So between the two, I went for the one that had the nicest interior, in my opinion, as that is where we'll be spending out time with it!

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not much fundamental difference between a WT and loaded OBX. It comes down to style choices such as painted door handles and mirror caps on the OBX vs. MIC door handles and mirror caps on the WT. Grill differences between the two and of course the interior options.
Very similar when you load up the OB. Other changes are the blacked out WT appearance with the glossy black grill, glossy all black wheels, black bronco emblem, black hood cowl, and optional WT side graphics. I do like the digi cam inlays on the WT cloth seats.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spec'd up a Wildtrak and an OBX and they came within about $1000 of each other.

I opted for a loaded OBX, because I wanted the roast leather interior, I preferred it over the sandstone interior that's available on the Wildtrak, predominantly for the copper dash, I love the look of that!

I also like the body color door handles and mirrors etc (although ordering the Sasquatch package, I lose the body color fenders).

The only other real difference between a Wildtrak and a load OBX is Baja vs Sport mode. Wildtrak has the Baja GOAT mode, the OBX has the Sport GOAT mode. (Not withstanding that you can unlock Baja mode on an OBX with Forscan).

So between the two, I went for the one that had the nicest interior, in my opinion, as that is where we'll be spending out time with it!
The WT has both Sport and Baja mode.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks