Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They will most likely discontinue the Base all together and start with the Big Bend after a short while .
I think they like saying the bronco starts under 30k
Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do really love the Orange stitching in the seats on the Badlands w/Cyber Orange, (I also really like the auto frt disco as well, but my guess is that'll prob break and not work someday :( ). Not sure if I'm ready to pony up $14k for that.
Or the blue seat stitching with the Blk Diamond (with any color ext really, A51, Blue, Cactus, Charcoal). May be more willing to be sucked up the upgrade ladder for this though.

I'll have to have a chat with Katzkin Leather to see how close they could come to that factory look. :)
Hard to say what patterns and colors will eventually be available for the Bronco, once Katzkin finally starts making them.

I'll post a picture of a couple patterns (don't know the vehicle) they asked people which one they liked better. Color choices they used aside, you can see they have color matched stitching and ribbing on both. I like the right example and would probably do something like it (not the colors) for the Bronco.
_nc_ohc=yqbuhGKDEPMAX97oxUm&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m looking for a good off roader so the base Sasquatch makes the most sense For me, if this was going to be my daily driver I’d go BB with rear lockers, and if I had more cash to spend then BD Sas all the way.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
you are already enlightened. There's nothing really to add here.

Step up trims and you get more options available plus standard equipment from Ford that is in the nice to have category. There is nothing (except for Swaybar) that offers any real differentiation. That is why so many people are going from Badlands down to basesquatch. It is just the absolute best bang for your buck by far. To me it is not even close.

Once the aftermarket gets a hold of the bronco, you are going to see awesome mods and tons of modded out Badlands and Black Diamonds anyway but you are going to be stripping it down to basically what a base comes with plus the squatch pack. Unless you care about the badge on the side, I believe you are overpaying if you step up trims.

I get why people do cuz they want more amenities but you're paying a little extra for it (which is fine) but to me it isn't the value buy. FYI, i was originally getting a badlands no matter what but for the money i can save i can get every bell and whistle i want, how i want it custom in my base. Also, headlights are better in the base and black diamond.
I haven’t seen a picture of the base model yet that would make me turn my head.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I second this - it is just so hard to pass up the value of the 2 D Base SAS.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the value of a Badlands, Sasquatch, V6, Standard Package.

I don't feel like I'm overpaying for much in that setup, and it has all of the possible capability.

I would like the 12" screen and upgraded sound system, but I don't care about anything else in those packages so I don't think those things are worth $3-5k.

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Base Sas or BD with Advanced 4x4

$35,980 vs $38,340

So for $2,360, I get wash out floors, MGV, better bumpers and a few other things.
I like this analysis. If you want the 2.7/auto, the difference is even less.

$38,700 vs $40,235 or $1,535 difference.

You also get to 'buy the option' to buy the mid package.... going from base to BD.

edit: And a trailer hitch! lol

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the idea of Base/BaseSquatch and agree it’s the absolute best value in the lineup. I think it’s actually a huge advantage over the Wrangler in that you can get a fully capable and buffed out Bronco in the Base trim.

I (and my wife and three kids), however, enjoy our creature comforts and tech, which pushes me toward higher trims. Add to that the fact that I don’t have time to mod (3 kids remember and a working wife) and I’m getting whatever I can from the factory.

I’m stoked that the varying price points mean we’re going to see all that many more Broncos out there, crawling the malls and the mountains, just the same!

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go nuts with the base. If Ford ends up having 75% of reservations base models they are going to fix the interior quirks REAL quick ??

OP
OP
Yota85

Yota85

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 SR5 Taco 4x4 Xtracab, 2006 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok. See, now I gather the Badlands has LED rear tail lights. (Outer Banks & Wildtrak as well, I think)
See, this is the stuff I'm kinda referring to. The "unknown upgrades" with packages.
These sort of things add up & were not listed on the trim level desc. And could cause me to rethink the "value" in certain packages.
And (I guess) it's not clear if this is part of the "LED w/Signature Lighting" upgrade or not. :rolleyes:
The bottom line, is there is NO WAY I'd be pre-ordering anything prior to all these little details being clarified. Impossible to make a decision between trims if EVERYTHING isn't clear what your trim includes. Unless you're completely sold on a particular trim. But if you're between two ???

And I've read a couple things here mentioning that the Black Diamond trim is avail with (just rear) locker & 4.7 gears, without Squatch pkg. The Ford "builder" doesn't show this option, though to be fair, it's still automatically adding the Auto Tranny to the Squatch pkg as well, which is not the case.
Sponsored