First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick complaint, i am looking to get an order in the next time the order banks open (hopefully February). that way i can get a bronco by the time my unborn children graduate highschool. My issue is i want the mid package and the manual trans. The only way to get that is the heritage or badlands. Would love to be able to get that on the black diamond. Doesn’t really make sense to have to just trim levels to get that comba
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, welcome aboard.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quick complaint, i am looking to get an order in the next time the order banks open (hopefully February). that way i can get a bronco by the time my unborn children graduate highschool. My issue is i want the mid package and the manual trans. The only way to get that is the heritage or badlands. Would love to be able to get that on the black diamond. Doesn’t really make sense to have to just trim levels to get that comba
Yup, each trim level has its level of goodies. I got the OBX with the High package, as well as the larger screen. So worth it. Just get the Badlands with the 33's, or an OBX Sasquatch, and enjoy. And if you're going non-sasquatch, BD or OBX, DO opt for the rear lockers with the ADV AUTO.