stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I respect the BRaptor game and those who play it, this is a hard no from me.

Without being a complete a-hole, I see something like this and fully expect Ja Rule to jump out and start rapping.

To be fair and to not ruffle any feathers, if/when I ever get a truck (800+ days) I will be driving it straight to the Line-X shop which according to many is just as polarizing/cringe inducing. What can you do? 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bet a fender delete would look freaking awesome on a Raptor.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Other than the 20s or 22s or whatever wheel size, that think looks excellent!
Agree. Those wheels are not great and kinda ruin the truck.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m thinking of doing the same when my Everglades comes in this week. It’s black but still may color match a few pieces. Really want to get rid of the stupid snorkel.
I’ll buy that snorkel set-up off your hands. DM me if you’re serious.

Sponsored

Enginerd39

Badlands
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else think the Raptor just looks like a half-Heep from the factory? The fender flares, the tailights, etc? I wish they would've toned down how much it has going on.

Heep: "A vehicle with an excess of gaudy and over-the-top modifications, often a Jeep Wrangler or similar"

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly I think Vossen wheels look awesome, despite the fact they obviously sacrifice some advantages of the big tires (shock absorption, sidewall grip, etc.). I just wish they offered 17" or even 18" versions---their design is otherwise great.

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly I think Vossen wheels look awesome, despite the fact they obviously sacrifice some advantages of the big tires (shock absorption, sidewall grip, etc.). I just wish they offered 17" or even 18" versions---their design is otherwise great.
Venomrex have a very similar look in my opinion and come in 17". Wheels are nice, just not purpose built for a raptor.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dont care for the big wheels. Kind of defeats the purpose

Sponsored

hallihh

Raptor
First Name
Haraldur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X / Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did you wrap the inside posts as well?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.apollo-optics.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak | 2021 GT500 | 2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't see this build on their website. Anyone know what bumpers those are?
The bumpers are the ADD Bomber front and rear. ADD has not yet released bumpers for the Bronco Raptor yet and these are the standard Bronco front/rear bumpers. I spoke with ADD about this truck and they said that while the bumpers will bolt up, they don't quite fit the way that ADD would like them to and they will be releasing a Raptor-specific line of bumpers that fit the curves of the truck better.

Other than the 20s or 22s or whatever wheel size, that think looks excellent!
These are the Vossen HF6-4 20x10 -18 offset.

https://apollo-optics.com/products/hf6-4

Venomrex have a very similar look in my opinion and come in 17". Wheels are nice, just not purpose built for a raptor.
@Bronco2025 has a great point about the VenomRex VR-601BL wheels. A very similar style with the 6-spoke Y-spoke, but in a 17" size with a simulated beadlock ring.

https://apollo-optics.com/products/venomrex-vr-601bl-17-wheel

Here's a couple pictures installed on a Bronco Raptor:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor build w/ fender flares wrapped body color - by Extreme Offroad & Performance 06821DCE-20F5-4159-BED7-C15EE601B269

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor build w/ fender flares wrapped body color - by Extreme Offroad & Performance 021AAB54-BF9D-4243-9D1D-EACB1646DAE5

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor build w/ fender flares wrapped body color - by Extreme Offroad & Performance F1977C47-BD67-438E-B364-08DE17D36B6F

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The bumpers are the ADD Bomber front and rear. ADD has not yet released bumpers for the Bronco Raptor yet and these are the standard Bronco front/rear bumpers. I spoke with ADD about this truck and they said that while the bumpers will bolt up, they don't quite fit the way that ADD would like them to and they will be releasing a Raptor-specific line of bumpers that fit the curves of the truck better.

These are the Vossen HF6-4 20x10 -18 offset.

https://apollo-optics.com/products/hf6-4

@Bronco2025 has a great point about the VenomRex VR-601BL wheels. A very similar style with the 6-spoke Y-spoke, but in a 17" size with a simulated beadlock ring.

https://apollo-optics.com/products/venomrex-vr-601bl-17-wheel

Here's a couple pictures installed on a Bronco Raptor:

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor build w/ fender flares wrapped body color - by Extreme Offroad & Performance F1977C47-BD67-438E-B364-08DE17D36B6F

Those look really good and at home on a raptor. Almost went for them until I saw the RTR wheels.
Sponsored