Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll be there on 7/14. Pretty excited about it!

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover SVR Carbon, 911 GT3 Touring, 911 GT3RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife and I were in the first group today. It could not have been a better experience!

Do not underestimate this event. It’s not just “another OffRoadeo”. It’s absolutely unbelievable and the only thing it shares with the regular OffRoadeo is the main entrance.

The activities at Raptor Valley will allow you push the truck WAY farther than most of us “think” it can go without damage.

If you are eligible, Sign up and go!

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My wife and I were in the first group today. It could not have been a better experience!

Do not underestimate this event. It’s not just “another OffRoadeo”. It’s absolutely unbelievable and the only thing it shares with the regular OffRoadeo is the main entrance.

The activities at Raptor Valley will allow you push the truck WAY farther than most of us “think” it can go without damage.

So is the higher cost for a guest justified? Thinking of convincing someone to go with me, just unsure on what they get for that $1k

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So is the higher cost for a guest justified? Thinking of convincing someone to go with me, just unsure on what they get for that $1k
It’s not a light leisurely trail ride while driving Miss Daisy. Your guest is a “driving” guest, meaning they are insured to drive the vehicle just like the primary participant is.

When you get out to Raptor Valley, both participants are required to wear helmets when running any of the courses. It’s a legit race experience in a well-designed, controlled environment. That kind of thing doesn’t come cheap, and I can see where the $1k guest fee is necessary.

If I’m being honest, it was kind of a gamble without knowing what we were getting into, but my wife was excited to go on this adventure with me, so I paid the $1k.

After today, I’d say it’s an incredible bargain for the experience! I mean, how many places can you go and get to ride a hot lap with Vaughn Gittin, Jr. In a Bronco Raptor?😄

First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT500, '23 F150 Lightning, '23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Thanks for the feedback on the Raptor Off-Roadeo! Any pics???

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Driving to the event now. Super excited!

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the feedback on the Raptor Off-Roadeo! Any pics???
I didn’t get many because my phone overheated and shut down, but here’s a few. We drove the Code Orange Raptor for the day. It had around 250 miles on it when we started.

The white Raptor was being driven by another participant in our group. We were maybe 15-20 mins into the Ground School portion when they had him flexing. It was such a good time!

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo Registration Is Open! IMG_7212
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo Registration Is Open! IMG_7218
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo Registration Is Open! IMG_7223
Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Off-Roadeo Registration Is Open! IMG_7238

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Event is absolutely top notch. Gotta run - about to jump the Braptor! 😁

IMG_5013.jpeg

Blairwarlock

Raptor
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, how was it?
I honestly never thought we would get this much seat time. I was able to be the lead car for the entire day so had the chance to push it pretty hard with a clear path. My car will never experience what we put these cars through today so being able to appreciate the Braptor capabilities like this is priceless. Anyone who questions the difference in price of a Braptor, this event will easily answer that. The technology that Ford has been able to deliver to the consumer with this product can really only be appreciated in this environment. This event is an absolute must and I’m told they are looking to create a level 2 Raptor event soon to lure us back for more.

All I could think of driving home was 1) can’t wait to see the video and photo of me jumping all 4 wheels off the ground and 2) how to justify to my wife that I need a second Raptor for off-road use 🤣

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I honestly never thought we would get this much seat time. I was able to be the lead car for the entire day so had the chance to push it pretty hard with a clear path. My car will never experience what we put these cars through today so being able to appreciate the Braptor capabilities like this is priceless. Anyone who questions the difference in price of a Braptor, this event will easily answer that. The technology that Ford has been able to deliver to the consumer with this product can really only be appreciated in this environment. This event is an absolute must and I’m told they are looking to create a level 2 Raptor event soon to lure us back for more.

All I could think of driving home was 1) can’t wait to see the video and photo of me jumping all 4 wheels off the ground and 2) how to justify to my wife that I need a second Raptor for off-road use 🤣

Very well said! It was an incredible experience and I still can’t believe it comes with the purchase of a Raptor.

If they ever decide to offer a Level 2 experience, I’m all in!

If I took anything at all away from the experience, it’s that I probably don’t have to worry about the tie rods breaking on my truck😄
Sponsored