Sponsored

Bronco Raptor orders -- what's your status? Scheduled | Unscheduled | Built | Produced | Delivered

Is your Braptor order………

• Total voters

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got good news my BRaptor has been setting since 9-9-22. Went to mod shop 11-3 and back to map on 11-3. Waiting on shipping finally. ETA 11-10 to 11-20
My Braptor has been "in production" since 9/8 and has been sitting in a microchip hold (per my dealer) for the last 2 months.. Where are you getting your info? ordertrack has been unavailable for me the last few days..
Sponsored

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My Braptor has been "in production" since 9/8 and has been sitting in a microchip hold (per my dealer) for the last 2 months.. Where are you getting your info? ordertrack has been unavailable for me the last few days..
order track has not updated on my side since 9-9. My dealer used the new tracking software from ford Vin View. It took the place of the old system. I stopped by today and he showed me on the map were it is, at MAP. Its 3 rows over from the shipping rail so fingers crossed it will ship soon. you can zoom in on the new system and see where it is.

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just received an email from Ford saying my raptor is scheduled to be built. After seeing a black raptor, I would like to change my color to black. Initially when I asked the dealer if I could do this even though it was scheduled they said yes, but couldn’t change any other options. Today they said since it’s scheduled, they can’t change the color. Does anybody know if there’s a way to change the color once your Raptor has been scheduled?
Yes- color can be changed after vin is issued… I did it but has to be done before window sticker is created…

Sponsored

SirFer

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F-350 Lariat w/ Tremor Package
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My build was/is scheduled for the week of 11/14 (last week) but so far no update beyond that. Chatted with Ford Performance and all they see is that it shows “In Production” as of 11/10. At this point I hope it doesn’t get built until next week because I don’t think I want a Thanksgiving week build.

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received my Production date of 12/19/22 and VIN. Maybe it'll be in the garage by late January to early February. Already have about $7K worth of parts on my todo list.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My build was/is scheduled for the week of 11/14 (last week) but so far no update beyond that. Chatted with Ford Performance and all they see is that it shows “In Production” as of 11/10. At this point I hope it doesn’t get built until next week because I don’t think I want a Thanksgiving week build.
Have your modules populated? If so you may be on chip hold.

I had modules/tear tag on my blend day. The I was “in production” for 25 days. They only indicated chip hold after about 20 days, then it moved to built and shipped in last two days.

If you’re on chip hold, they may finish you up this week. Several other raptors have made it off chip hold last weekend.

Good luck

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you’re on chip hold, they may finish you up this week. Several other raptors have made it off chip hold last weekend.

Good luck
i made off of chip hold and to shipped on Tuesday also. Ready when it’s gets here

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor orders -- what's your status? Scheduled | Unscheduled | Built | Produced | Delivered 5E39376E-1BA1-4190-952F-6769A9B7A7CE

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i made off of chip hold and to shipped on Tuesday also. Ready when it’s gets here

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor orders -- what's your status? Scheduled | Unscheduled | Built | Produced | Delivered 5E39376E-1BA1-4190-952F-6769A9B7A7CE
That’s great! I was rolling on rail the day after moving to shipped and on my way to Chicago now. Hopefully you’ll experience the same. Ford seems to be serious all of a sudden!

Sponsored

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Excited I found a local dealer with allocation. 10k over MSRP at delivery, which I don’t love but considering the dealer sold me my 2022 badlands SAS at sticker and I waited 6 mos from order to delivery, I didn’t feel the addendum was too crazy seeing what the aftermarket has these going for. Just very excited to have gotten an allocation and from a great dealer.

8-10 mos maybe sooner and I will need to sell my current ride

6BB636FA-EA09-4181-A28A-CCE0AA32D3B9.jpeg

E9642BCF-E001-49D5-B826-F81158E1E775.jpeg

SirFer

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F-350 Lariat w/ Tremor Package
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My modules and tear tag have populated but still in production per the Ford website, waiting on my “shipped” email.