Sponsored

Bronco Raptor orders -- what's your status? Scheduled | Unscheduled | Built | Produced | Delivered

Is your Braptor order………

• Total voters

sunpro2010

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Raptor (9-7 build day)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was delivered on the 5th of December.
Sponsored

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congratulations on the delivery of your Bronco! :)

Ford Mo Company.

It would be tremendous if some sort of explanation could be given and expectations set for those of us not even scheduled yet…

1. What gives?

2. How come anyone other than original reservation holders are getting vehicles BEFORE those who have had reservations since 7/14 and then “winning” tickets since last year that raced to their dealers to put orders in.

3. Furthermore, why did those folks get vehicles in 2022 (non reservation, winning ticket holders), while you buried in the small print that there would be no price protection for those pushed again?

4. Fully expecting a “please refer to your dealer, or give us a call on our Bronco Hotline”. While it’s clear the dealers, and those on the hotline really don’t have a clue either what’s going on.

5. It was really a crap move to allocate anyone a 2022 Raptor that was not an original reservation owner while at least not price protecting those that were pushed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ordered/ confirmed March 2022 > Reordered/Confirmed 9/22/22> 12/1/2022 email Scheduled for production for 1/23/2023 > Bumped 1/30/2023> Bumped 2/6>bumped 2/20/2023

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My blend date was last Friday the 13th. I called the hotline this morning and they said still in production. Wondering what are my chances to bring it to the hammers... Slim or none?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My blend date was last Friday the 13th. I called the hotline this morning and they said still in production. Wondering what are my chances to bring it to the hammers... Slim or none?
My experience with California delivery.

If you’re still in production a couple days after your blend date, you may be on “chip (or whatever constraint it really is) hold”. That was 20+ days for me on Oct/Nov.

Then it flipped to built and shipped it in two days. I was stoked. The 25 days riding the rails to Nor Cal. Sat a few days in Barstow, which is the split between Nor Cal and So Cal.

Then it sat in Richmond train yard for almost a week. Got my dealer to expedite it for pre Christmas delivery on 12/23

Blended on 10/21 received on 12/23. Hopefully, you’re not on Chip hold and you have better experience riding the rails. But you’re probably looking at one month best case scenario at this point.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My experience with California delivery.

If you’re still in production a couple days after your blend date, you may be on “chip (or whatever constraint it really is) hold”. That was 20+ days for me on Oct/Nov.

Then it flipped to built and shipped it in two days. I was stoked. The 25 days riding the rails to Nor Cal. Sat a few days in Barstow, which is the split between Nor Cal and So Cal.

Then it sat in Richmond train yard for almost a week. Got my dealer to expedite it for pre Christmas delivery on 12/23

Blended on 10/21 received on 12/23. Hopefully, you’re not on Chip hold and you have better experience riding the rails. But you’re probably looking at one month best case scenario at this point.
Thanks amigođź‘Ť I appreciate the response from someone who's been there from CA. I kinda figured that Even if it ship this week it would probably take me a month to get it

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks amigođź‘Ť I appreciate the response from someone who's been there from CA. I kinda figured that Even if it ship this week it would probably take me a month to get it
Build-to-ship was 11 weeks for me. Then another 5 weeks to delivery. It's really a crap shoot.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got the built email saying delivery will be between 2/5 - 2/11. I don't know how much weight that info holds though. My dealer said it will probably be a month after it shows shipped.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got the built email saying delivery will be between 2/5 - 2/11. I don't know how much weight that info holds though. My dealer said it will probably be a month after it shows shipped.
That’s great news! My guess is your dealer is about right, but you could see it sooner. Hopefully closer to three weeks. I was lucky, pushed out of MAP the day after finally moving to built. They had an overly optimistic delivery date on it that changed twice after that once the current ETA was impossible to make. Once you moved to Shipped you can track rail, so you can stop having to rely on Ford’s fairy tales.

A lot will depend on how quickly they unload rail and arrange delivery to dealer. If you continue to check the rail car status once it reaches the terminus it will let you know when the rail car is empty (unloaded). After that it could be a day to a week based on experiences out of Richmond.

I hope yours rockets across the US, but get ready to do some head scratching as mine shifted around Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Illinois for about 10 days before heading west quickly. Once if left Indiana (after being in Chicago) it was in Barstow in about three or 4 days, That was fun to watch the progress at that stage until it sat in Barstow for awhile, but I think that was because the train headed to LA and I had to wait for something to go to NorCal.

Again, best of luck on a speedy delivery.
Sponsored

Last edited: