North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What an odd time for a hyped reveal. 6:00 AM eastern when most of the country will be asleep for quite some time after that?

And a Monday morning after playoff football? Very very odd.

For the original Bronco reveal, I set my phone/calendar notification to make sure I wouldn’t miss it. For this, the snooze may still get hit at least a few times.

Weird choice @Ford Motor Company
I would bet cash money it was a last minute decision in light of the stock tanking this week. Yes, it was not a great week in the market in general, but Ford's sell-off started before hand. Selecting a 6am reveal allows them to show it before the stock market opens Monday morning.

Then you can be guaranteed to tune into CNBC Monday moring and see the interviews of Ford executives telling you how Covid demanded they bring the Raptor to market as people "want to get out there", all the while they are hoping it gives them a pop in the stock price.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

6AM Monday morning… before the markets open in the US. Looking for a stock bump. They are using high profile PR stunts to drive stock price. At some point they’ll have to deliver products. You know that whole pesky revenue thing… it Has to suck to watch RiIvan and Tesla trading at multiples Ford has never and will never see. Ultimately the price will pull back if they don’t execute….
Given the way this message board reacts to anything Bronco related...there is no positive news because there will be no way of satisfying people here.

Oh BTW Ford has roughly 10 billion from its stock holdings in Rivian, and Rivian has been getting beat up the past few weeks because Amazon has signed deals with Stellanlist and Ford for BEV delivery vehicles.

First Name
no
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT; '20 Raptor S/CREW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really wish it is available in a 2 door. I may just order a 2 door with stick and create my own version of the Raptor.

i4Scooter

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you imagine the insane ADMs on the Bronco Raptor???

Note to all...get a signed Purchase Agreement BEFORE ordering.

To all the service members, government employees and defense contractors TDY or Deployed overseas for 30 days or more who are considering the Bronco Raptor; go to military car sales on base give your $500 deposit and try to get your allocation.

You don't have to worry about salespeople taking the allocations, prices are guaranteed @ MSRP or lower (NO ADM), and it is built to order.

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What ever happened to the F150 Raptor "R" that was supposed to get the V8 and compete with TRX HP?

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really wish it is available in a 2 door. I may just order a 2 door with stick and create my own version of the Raptor.
Heritage must be exclusively 2 door, fair trade.

😉

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I've noticed Toyota Corollas almost never have ADM's and are readily available. I wonder why that is. Yep, that's sarcasm. Boring vehicles are cheap and common. Broncos and now this...don't fall into that category.
ahhh keeping ADMs alive huh?

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 3.0 Inline 6 Turbo motor to follow should be quite the beast as well. Also, even if Ford was to use the PHEV 3.0 from the Aviator I think it would still lose to the 392.
Heck no, it needs the PHEV 3.0

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They don't open up that early 😂 plus KOH is west coast it's plain stupid
Correct…. Pre-open trading will give them indication of what will happen when the market does open.

Sponsored

Deleted member 18651

Everyone is in for some big disappointment. It will just have a V6 and nothing else special enough to make it "Raptor" worthy. Different lights and suspension and some interior bits. That's it folks...
To be fair, the first gen F-150 Raptor was exactly this as well.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given the way this message board reacts to anything Bronco related...there is no positive news because there will be no way of satisfying people here.

Oh BTW Ford has roughly 10 billion from its stock holdings in Rivian, and Rivian has been getting beat up the past few weeks because Amazon has signed deals with Stellanlist and Ford for BEV delivery vehicles.
Yep knew about the stake and the decline… they are years from profitability and still have multiple Ford envies even with the recent decline. Ford has had a good run. Lots of buzz around direction and new offerings. They just can’t execute on the promises. In the long run the legacy car companies have big challenges. They are stuck in a ancient distribution model as one example.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hoping it has more than the 400hp rumors are predicting. Heck, add even a mild Ford performance tune to the 2.7 and there won’t be a huge gap (call it 350-360 vs. 400). Better suspension set up for sure. Better tires. It was BIG though when I saw it in person in AZ a couple weeks back. Desert runner. Should excel at that.

Last edited:

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ahhh keeping ADMs alive huh?
They don’t need my help to stay alive. They are the work of the devil and will live on regardless of anything posted on this forum.

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Praying that Raptor stuff will bolt right on.
I totally believe it will be able to. But everything about it is very much wider. So everything thing will work and none of it will work at the same time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.