First Name
Celo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am struggling with what to do. My First Edition Bronco was stolen. I have been on the Raptor waitlist with my local dealer. I ordered a 24 Raptor that’s in production at MSRP. However today they called about a 23 Raptor that a customer did not pick up and would sell below MSRP. I have a 22 Raptor Truck I am trading in. I am just under 10k miles but if I wait for my 24 I will be over 10k miles. Does that 10k mile mark mess with car values? What are the differences between 23 and 24?
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what I know, the 24 BRaptor has the code orange package, and I know you can body match the flares. Beyond those things, it's all the same.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For the cost savings get the 23 unless your really really want painted flares option or Shelter Green color.

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The odometer always looks prettier with 4 digits rather than 5. It’s just a psychological level…

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your trade is worth more now and the 23 is less money. No brainer if you can live with the color on the 23.

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would say you have the best of both worlds.... that said if ONLY you love or ok with the current 2023 Bronco Raptor options, color and spec.

Trade in your truck for the best dollar amount plus your getting the 23 below msrp.

I see this as a WIN-WIN

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how it works in CO but in Maine you would save +/-$1k in excise tax on the '23.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am struggling with what to do. My First Edition Bronco was stolen. I have been on the Raptor waitlist with my local dealer. I ordered a 24 Raptor that’s in production at MSRP. However today they called about a 23 Raptor that a customer did not pick up and would sell below MSRP. I have a 22 Raptor Truck I am trading in. I am just under 10k miles but if I wait for my 24 I will be over 10k miles. Does that 10k mile mark mess with car values? What are the differences between 23 and 24?
I remember reading your story a couple years ago, I thought you recovered your FE? Was it totalled because of the damage?

OP
OP
tru-north

tru-north

First Edition
First Name
Celo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I remember reading your story a couple years ago, I thought you recovered your FE? Was it totalled because of the damage?
Yea it was a mess. They cut the main wiring harness, Damaged Hard Top, Tested positive for Fentanyl in Bronco. It sat at State Farm Body Shop for almost 8 Months. Parts on backorder. First top arrived damaged, second top arrived damaged, third top they dropped putting it on the truck and damaged passenger side door and fender. Then they tried to Frankenstein a wire harness with an F-150 and an Explorer. Ended up almost completely rewiring the entire truck. Finally got it back last April and drove maybe 10 miles every light on the dash light up and truck was dead.. Towed back to Ford dealer and they found all these other issues/ possible causes. State Farm ended up finally calling it a total loss. Have a 2023 Raptor now. I like it but miss the Bronco.

Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have they giving you a trade in value on your truck? If 23’ Braptor is under msrp they will prolly try to make up for it with a lower trade in offer on the truck. Lately, on other vehicles I’ve inquired about once I put up an offer right away they will ask if I have a trade in. Since, I don’t have a trade in they lose interest on my offers.

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What color is the 23?
I love mine, just wish it had orange seat belts.., i bought off showroom, dealer spec not mine but I love the color and the Raptor

20240215_135219.jpg

Agswin

First Edition
First Name
Ardi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Hennessey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have they giving you a trade in value on your truck? If 23’ Braptor is under msrp they will prolly try to make up for it with a lower trade in offer on the truck. Lately, on other vehicles I’ve inquired about once I put up an offer right away they will ask if I have a trade in. Since, I don’t have a trade in they lose interest on my offers.
I am helping a friend find a Gladiator now. You never tell them you have a trade until after you have negotiated the price of what you are wanting to buy and have a buyer's order from them in hand showing the numbers without any dealer add-ons. Then all of a sudden "my wife wants to me trade one of our cars in, so here it is" and then they can't mess with anything they have already put in writing (well they can but then you walk, but still have their buyers order you can leverage with other dealers). Works the best overall.
Sponsored