Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine is a four door in Area 51 with black interior. The raptor is coming in code orange.

B8612E2B-35A0-4676-89F2-35203FEEFD0D.jpeg
Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder if 2 door plus the color is limiting the buyer pool on that one? If it was 50 shades of grey and a 4 door I bet it wouldā€™ve sold already.
Hey! I like that color.šŸ¤Ŗ

I would have ordered Cyber on my Raptor if my close friend didnā€™t have a Cyber 2dr FE already. But Iā€™m very happy with my soon to arrive Code Orange. Search and rescue will have no problem finding the two us out in the woods, thatā€™s for sure.

But youā€™re right, not everyoneā€™s into the yellow/orange and thereā€™s definitely a bigger market for 4 doors.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey! I like that color.šŸ¤Ŗ

I would have ordered Cyber on my Raptor if my close friend didnā€™t have a Cyber 2dr FE already. But Iā€™m very happy with my soon to arrive Code Orange. Search and rescue will have no problem finding the two us out in the woods, thatā€™s for sure.

But youā€™re right, not everyoneā€™s into the yellow/orange and thereā€™s definitely a bigger market for 4 doors.
My Raptor is also Code Orange and I love it! Good choice on your color. šŸ‘šŸ»

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you order this Raptor with a reservation?

Hey yā€™all,

I was able to get my order in for a raptor and itā€™s finally arriving. My dealership let me know last minute that they are going to charge me 20k over asking. I currently own a 21 First Edition. For 20k over is it worth it to upgrade to the raptor. I love my FE but feel like Iā€™m getting screwed with the ADM. is it Worth it?

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Same "isssue" and grateful for the opinions. Love my FE but lightning struck and the silver braptor is scheduled to be built 12 December... Dealer hasn't said anything about ADM but I can only imagine. I'm thinking if its near MSRP, I'll buy it and flip one. If it is 20k+ then I'll probably walk...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The reality is the Raptor exceeds the other models in every category. I was all set to take delivery of a fully loaded Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0 until I watched a complete part by part comparison between a Sasquatch and a Raptor. Everything on the Raptor is an upgrade and I quickly realized why it is that much more expensive.
Did I pay significantly more, absolutely. Will the Braptor hold better resale value than the other models, absolutely.
Lastly, NO ONE has yet to tell me that my Braptor is ugly, everyone who has commented on it thus far thinks it is amazing looking.

Reactions: MJJ

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You will not be disappointed buying the Raptor. And you can drive her for a year and most likely sell her for MSRP and or maybe a little more. But trust me once you own her your not going to sell her and find anything else to replace her

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Admit it or not this was a sad day for you....
Yeah, a bit... but, I have my garage back and can fit my cars in there. Plus have more parts to install...lol

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Any FE owners receive the BR? If so, now that you've had both...and assuming you have to sell one, which one would you keep and why? TIA!

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing special about the FE. It's a SAS Badlands.

My Base SAS 2.7L has the same mechanicals except swaybar disco.

BRaptor is on a whole different level and I would love to own one. Justifying the price is tough. Justifying with $20k markup is a deal breaker for me besides the fact that its an inch too tall for our condo.

If you have money to burn, go Raptor. Sometimes more is better.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As a Braptor owner Iā€™d obviously state that I think itā€™s worth it, regardless of your use case. I had a WT HOSS3.0 on order but decided to go ahead and jump into a Raptor and couldnā€™t be happier that I did. Part of that equation was the fact that my trade (ā€˜21 JLU 4xe) had more than enough trade equity to balance out the ADM; why should I expect a high trade value has part of this market but no market adjustment on the other end? Yes, I justified the pricing to make it happen.

The improvements between suspension, engine and interior canā€™t really be replicated through aftermarket upgrades. Mine will not be used off-road more than 10% of the time, but when it is it will be a different experience. And on-road city driving is also measurably enhanced.

As for the looks, I love that it just has a donā€™t-give-a-@$%^ appearance as it doesnā€™t give-a-@$%^ what anyone thinks about itā€™s appearance. It means business and itā€™s looks make that clear.

Take or leave it, no wrong decision on your part as both will be greatā€¦I tend to believe you will not regret taking the Braptor, it delivers giggles almost every time I get behind the wheel.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just sold my 4dr FE and waiting on my Bronco Raptor. Absolutely enjoyed the FE but was useless without a tow package. With the Raptor upping the tow rating to 4500, it can pull our 7x16 trailer to the race track.
Only real reason for selling the FE, plus I made $15k.
Sponsored