swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was finally told my Raptor allocation was up next at the selling dealership because it was an unexpected extra allocation from Ford. I was told it could be 2 weeks to 6 months for it to be built. Its been 6 months since i was told that and still no schedule date. I quit checking at this point.
Bummer. Any idea of the relative size/volume of your dealer? This is absolutely par for the course with small dealers.
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mid-Jan I got a call from a large dealer in TX who I had previously talked to around Raptors. He said they got 2 allocations from Ford for Bronco Raptors that "will get scheduled" but could not have Leather seats or Beadlock wheels. I put in my order specs, did a deposit and signed all paperwork. Nothing happening on scheduling so far. And even though it was weeks before the 2/9 date, the dealer is saying it may not have price protection from the recent $3k increase.

I apparently was overly optimistic when reading "will get scheduled" as I took that to mean it would be scheduled quickly, like within a week or two.

TOPWTR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0 Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bummer. Any idea of the relative size/volume of your dealer? This is absolutely par for the course with small dealers.

Dealer claims to be the largest dealer in broncos in the NE. I think that is adding all there locations together maybe. This particular dealers location of inventory is quite small and same place I purchased my wildtrack through. I'm thinking about switching to an F150 Raptor 37 possibly if it doesn't show up soon.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer claims to be the largest dealer in broncos in the NE. I think that is adding all there locations together maybe. This particular dealers location of inventory is quite small and same place I purchased my wildtrack through. I'm thinking about switching to an F150 Raptor 37 possibly if it doesn't show up soon.
I’d switch without a second thought if I knew of a dealer w/o a list a mile long and ridiculous ADM. PM me your secrets.

TOPWTR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0 Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d switch without a second thought if I knew of a dealer w/o a list a mile long and ridiculous ADM. PM me your secrets.

I have a great dealer that I work with. They had a raptor 37 that they offered to me at MSRP due to the wait on the BRAPTOR.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think its more like Ford contacting dealer to say 'You can scheduled 1 Bronco Raptor order, which order do you want scheduled?"
Thats how I got mine, they got two slots when the 23s started.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for the good discussion here, but can anyone answer any of the questions in the OP? Perhaps some dealer employees, @flip ? I don't really know any others...

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer (a very large one) reported getting 2 allocations in March and expects a similar amount next month meaning one for me. Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Authority refers to the "separate" process for Raptor allocations in the article confirming that the Bronco order banks are indeed opening on 3/27.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/03/2023-ford-bronco-order-bank-reopening-details-revealed/

So opening order banks is largely meaningless to us awaiting a Raptor allocation. Lot's of clarification though in the article about what this means for those trying to order any non-Heritage and non-Raptor Bronco to their build specification.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Authority refers to the "separate" process for Raptor allocations in the article confirming that the Bronco order banks are indeed opening on 3/27.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/03/2023-ford-bronco-order-bank-reopening-details-revealed/

So opening order banks is largely meaningless to us awaiting a Raptor allocation. Lot's of clarification though in the article about what this means for those trying to order any non-Heritage and non-Raptor Bronco to their build specification.
Just curious why do you think that Ford doesn’t increase allocations to fulfill demand?

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious why do you think that Ford doesn’t increase allocations to fulfill demand?
I think they are doing their best with all of the supply chain issues. Albeit, their best isn't very good and so called "Golden Tickets" have been handled miserably.

The MAP is cranking out about 10k Broncos per month. If they work 2 shifts and 7 days a week it's 1 Bronco every 3 minutes.

Raptors are obviously higher margin but lower total profit across the respective volumes. My hunch is that Raptor volume should be increased (at the sacrifice of non-Raptors) based on ADMs and auction prices.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford does not ask the dealership which order they would like to scheduled. Ford just picks an order in the order banks and schedules it....
IDK I feel like Ford asks the dealership. As others have experienced, my dealer called me a month or two ago saying they could build my Raptor if I removed leather seats. I said no I can wait. I was called this month saying they could build my Raptor as is, and she was submitting my order. A few days later I get an email saying I have a scheduled production date.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that has not been my experience as I have ordered 4 Raptors.

and congrats on being scheduled.

IDK I feel like Ford asks the dealership. As others have experienced, my dealer called me a month or two ago saying they could build my Raptor if I removed leather seats. I said no I can wait. I was called this month saying they could build my Raptor as is, and she was submitting my order. A few days later I get an email saying I have a scheduled production date.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am still not scheduled. Last week my dealer told me they were still dealing with option constraints. No other detail provided.
Sponsored