First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Tesla Model 3; KTM 450 XCF & 300 XC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well I found out yesterday that this isn’t true. I have been scheduled and had my VIN since December. However, I just got my window sticker yesterday and it shows the new $3000 increase even though I’ve had a VIN long before this new price increase.

My question is, will dealers price protect this increase? Do Raptors get any price protection from mid year increases?
Curious if anyone has confirmed if there is any protection from the mid-year price increase if you already had a VIN and an original production date prior to Feb 10th? Got my WS on Friday and it obviously reflects the mid-year increase. I realize the Braptor is not "price protected" but was kind of hoping the receipt of the VIN would have locked in MSRP? I realize this may be a longshot. I have a call into my dealer, but was also wondering what others are experiencing so I am a little more prepared when we do connect. Thanks.
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious if anyone has confirmed if there is any protection from the mid-year price increase if you already had a VIN and an original production date prior to Feb 10th? Got my WS on Friday and it obviously reflects the mid-year increase. I realize the Braptor is not "price protected" but was kind of hoping the receipt of the VIN would have locked in MSRP? I realize this may be a longshot. I have a call into my dealer, but was also wondering what others are experiencing so I am a little more prepared when we do connect. Thanks.
My WS shows the same. I would like to know the answer as well.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I talked with my dealer and they agreed to the original MSRP that I signed at. In fact, they agreed to $2000 under MSRP as I agreed to not as much on my trade in. The tax benefit more than makes up for it so I’m good with it.

Two-Track

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I talked with my dealer and they agreed to the original MSRP that I signed at. In fact, they agreed to $2000 under MSRP as I agreed to not as much on my trade in. The tax benefit more than makes up for it so I’m good with it.
Thanks for the feedback. Hoping for the same treatment.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ultimately, it depends on the dealer. I think regardless of anyone's experience, what matters is how your dealer decides to handle it.

My dealer told me that he won't know until it shows up. Someone else I know had written confirmation from their dealer that they'd have price protection from the 2/19 increase as long as their order was produced as a '23 model.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ultimately, it depends on the dealer. I think regardless of anyone's experience, what matters is how your dealer decides to handle it.

My dealer told me that he won't know until it shows up. Someone else I know had written confirmation from their dealer that they'd have price protection from the 2/19 increase as long as their order was produced as a '23 model.
Wont know until it arrives is dealer speak for get ready to take it in the tailpipe. I wouldn’t trust that. There’s no difference in information from the vehicle being there or not. Once the window sticker is available, all info is known.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wont know until it arrives is dealer speak for get ready to take it in the tailpipe. I wouldn’t trust that. There’s no difference in information from the vehicle being there or not. Once the window sticker is available, all info is known.
agree on the meaning there. Point was more that it differs between dealers so only way for someone to know is to ask their dealer.

Two-Track

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the feedback. Hoping for the same treatment.
Spoke with my dealership this afternoon. Dealer confirmed that as long as I take delivery of a 2023 model year Braptor they will honor the 2023 MRSP at the time of my order which is great news!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You get price protection within the same year. You are not price protected if you roll over into 2024
Sponsored