CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would assume everyone knows they can at least attempt to negotiate the Dealers ADMs down to something that would be more feasible.
The one I bought, the dealer started out, asking $6000 over.
We settled on $2000 over.

With this latest increase, I am now an owner below the latest MSRP which would have been on the one I had originally been attempting to order since late last summer.

I would look into the latest MSRP figures and compare that to one you're trying to buy and offer something more in line with MSRP and work from there.
Sponsored

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let me try to get this straight.

For those that got pushed to ā€˜23 there was an increase right? Donā€™t remember how much. Then wasnā€™t there one earlier this year and now this is in addition to the earlier one? Wasnā€™t the earlier one this year $3250?

Iā€™ve already decided that Iā€™m only going to pay what was agreed on and signed in my written sales agreement. So if that changes my money is going into a 5% CD and Iā€™m out. Paying 100K for a depreciating asset doesnā€™t make sense.
Also, keep in mind that there are lots of people selling their new Broncos (take a look at Facebook for example) just to make more money from their already overpriced purchase or those who decided it's not really what they thought it would be. This like so many other things in the past will get old real soon and if you pay too much you will regret it (especially for something that still has so many quality issues). Remember the Chrysler PT Cruiser selling at $10K over MSRP when it first came out? There will always be stupid people with extra cash that will buy anything they want.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How the hell do you even order a Bronco Raptor with out getting screwed by a dealership. I thought Ford was going to hammer down on dealerships charging out the a** on Broncos especially Bronco Raptors.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How the hell do you even order a Bronco Raptor with out getting screwed by a dealership. I thought Ford was going to hammer down on dealerships charging out the a** on Broncos especially Bronco Raptors.
Use a good dealer but they seem to be the minority though. Now I don't feel soo bad getting the 5200 ding as that is now doubled lol
Sponsored