Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I still think we’re getting good value at the increased cost. There’s no other factory vehicle like it on the market.
Unless your vehicle was already delivered and sold out from under you back in December...then I think I have the right to be pretty pissed.
Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Unless your vehicle was already delivered and sold out from under you back in December...then I think I have the right to be pretty pissed.
I’m looking forward to hearing the whole story, I know that you have indicated that you’re waiting to provide the details until later.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Has anyone heard from their dealers on this? My dealer got back to me today and told me that my order, since it has not been invoiced, will be subject to the increased pricing. Has anyone else heard differently?

Explanation was that orders are invoiced at time of VIN assignment. Since my order is not schedueld, it has not been invoiced and will be subject to new price when it is invoiced.

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm confused where the 8k is coming from?

Wasn't the 5k increase for the standard models? 2023 Raptor seems to have only increased 3k from 2022 Raptor.

Sponsored
OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm confused where the 8k is coming from?

Wasn't the 5k increase for the standard models? 2023 Raptor seems to have only increased 3k from 2022 Raptor.
There have been 2 increases on Raptor
2022 -> 2023: $5k Increase in base price
2023-> 2023.5: $3k increase in base price

Green Giant

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep, my build is 8K more than when I ordered it. 99% chance I wont be buying it, if it ever gets built.

I’m just about there. So pissed at Ford. My F150 was a GD recall machine and had all sorts of build issues. So I dumped it as I drive daily for a living.

Now this. If I remotely trusted the F150 I would try to ask my dealer to just sell me a F150 raptor at MSRP instead and let him keep the Bronco Raptor at this point as I need a new truck.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So as I understand it: compared to MY22 the Bronco Raptor is now 8 grand more, as MY23 was upped by 5 grand and now we're getting another 3 grand increase on top.

Someone confirm if I'm correct
I just built my exact Raptor, save for ‘23 vs ‘22 and it was $8,005 more that the MSRP I paid in October. That is quite a jump! Are Raptors susceptible to Avian Flu also?

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep, my build is 8K more than when I ordered it. 99% chance I wont be buying it, if it ever gets built.
Ask your dealer if they're going to give you price level protection on your order. Then you're only $5k more and not $8k.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone heard from their dealers on this? My dealer got back to me today and told me that my order, since it has not been invoiced, will be subject to the increased pricing. Has anyone else heard differently?

Explanation was that orders are invoiced at time of VIN assignment. Since my order is not schedueld, it has not been invoiced and will be subject to new price when it is invoiced.
Well I found out yesterday that this isn’t true. I have been scheduled and had my VIN since December. However, I just got my window sticker yesterday and it shows the new $3000 increase even though I’ve had a VIN long before this new price increase.

My question is, will dealers price protect this increase? Do Raptors get any price protection from mid year increases?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I found out yesterday that this isn’t true. I have been scheduled and had my VIN since December. However, I just got my window sticker yesterday and it shows the new $3000 increase even though I’ve had a VIN long before this new price increase.

My question is, will dealers price protect this increase? Do Raptors get any price protection from mid year increases?
Those of you that are familiar with my "situation" will understand - I have it from a pretty reliable source that there is price protection on this available - however it is not mandatory and subject to dealer participation. Because of my "situation" I really can't explain too much more - at least not until my Braptor is in my driveway - then I'd suspect alot of you are going to be blown away at the journey I've had for this.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those of you that are familiar with my "situation" will understand - I have it from a pretty reliable source that there is price protection on this available - however it is not mandatory and subject to dealer participation. Because of my "situation" I really can't explain too much more - at least not until my Braptor is in my driveway - then I'd suspect alot of you are going to be blown away at the journey I've had for this.
Any idea how this will be handled by dealers who participate? Smart Vincent? Check from dealership?

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any idea how this will be handled by dealers who participate? Smart Vincent? Check from dealership?
I'd expect that dealers participating will have correct pricing at time of purchase.

I'm still a relative newb, but my understanding is that Smart Vincent is for private offers specific to an individual. If that is the case, I wouldn't expect the price protection to be in there.

OP
OP

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

btw, Congrats on getting window sticker. Hope your build is smooth unlike mine which has been In Production since 2/16.
Sponsored