swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My (very large) dealer didn't get any allocations here in April. When he accepted my order he was highly confident he would soon get an allocation for me. I do have the WBDO from FMC. Anyone know if Braptors are typically allocated monthly (again for large dealers, as I realize small dealers may get 1 per year or even less)? My sales person isn't very communicative/talkative and won't guess or speculate on much of anything. I get his hesitance.

Clearly, I think I'm in a very good spot relative to others, who have been waiting way longer. That said, it's still a bit like blindly waiting with nothing really known. I'm hoping there will be more allocations before '23s are cut off. Any idea as to when that may happen?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Interested to hear updates here. With the Raptor Order banks having closed I'm curious to see about new allocations. A buddy put in an order with a small dealer that thought they had a 50/50 shot of getting one more allocation this year. He'll be very lucky if he gets it since written agreement was at MSRP selling price.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
... written agreement was at MSRP selling price.
Well, obviously depending on timing this could be a fantastic of much less so deal.

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When did you place your order? I got mine in 3/20, and I know I’m in for a bit of a wait. I made peace with that when I placed my order. Realistically, I hope I get it late Q4 23 or Q1 24.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When did you place your order? I got mine in 3/20, and I know I’m in for a bit of a wait. I made peace with that when I placed my order. Realistically, I hope I get it late Q4 23 or Q1 24.
1/13 (in my sig ;)).

So in the dark here... Probably have to tag some of the folks that work at dealers.

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My current rep is horrible but my understanding is that raptor allocation has been communicated to the dealer, through them. We've only gotten 1 which will finally get built in June after being told well over a year ago and after the hand raisers were already done.

All of our bronco orders have been scheduled and according to the info they've put out, likely won't see any more for the remainder of '23. I've got issues with this as dealers all around me have and continue to get well equipped "stock".

Back to your question about raptor allocation. The dealer should be able to find out (especially if they're a bigger store) if they currently have any raptor allocation, assuming they aren't already taken by other customers and if they should expect any more for the remaining model year. The rep may not know if more is available but they can certainly ask even of the answer is, "dunno".

Since order banks are shut down until who knows when, I'd just assume the earliest you might be considered for a build will be 2024, again, assuming the dealer will get raptor allocation and your place in line is within that allocation.

I suspect they took the order hoping you are patient and willing to possibly wait until next year. You can always ask how many raptor orders they already have, what their past allocation has been, where you are in line and try an draw some conclusions from there.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My current rep is horrible but my understanding is that raptor allocation has been communicated to the dealer, through them. We've only gotten 1 which will finally get built in June after being told well over a year ago and after the hand raisers were already done.

All of our bronco orders have been scheduled and according to the info they've put out, likely won't see any more for the remainder of '23. I've got issues with this as dealers all around me have and continue to get well equipped "stock".

Back to your question about raptor allocation. The dealer should be able to find out (especially if they're a bigger store) if they currently have any raptor allocation, assuming they aren't already taken by other customers and if they should expect any more for the remaining model year. The rep may not know if more is available but they can certainly ask even of the answer is, "dunno".

Since order banks are shut down until who knows when, I'd just assume the earliest you might be considered for a build will be 2024, again, assuming the dealer will get raptor allocation and your place in line is within that allocation.

I suspect they took the order hoping you are patient and willing to possibly wait until next year. You can always ask how many raptor orders they already have, what their past allocation has been, where you are in line and try an draw some conclusions from there.
what does it mean when the regional rep is “putting you on the list for next month”. My dealer has 4 allocations but none were built yet , and I’m 1 on the list

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what does it mean when the regional rep is “putting you on the list for next month”. My dealer has 4 allocations but none were built yet , and I’m 1 on the list
Our rep contacted my sales manager to say we got one for allocation. We picked the customer and changed his WT to raptor. Not sure if WBDO knew who we assigned it to or if rep had to go in and approve it. I don't play around with much of this so I don't know all of the mechanics.

Any dealer that has raptor allocation knows it and either has orders to fill them, will or has more orders than allocation. Reps may or may not already know if there will be more raptor allocation available for the remainder of '23, my guess is there won't, but that's for Ford to decide. Since order banks are closed, I doubt you could even put in a stock order for a raptor at this point, regardless of allocation status. Again, I haven't been messing around in that part of the business much lately so things could've changed on how notification is given on raptor.

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Our rep contacted my sales manager to say we got one for allocation. We picked the customer and changed his WT to raptor. Not sure if WBDO knew who we assigned it to or if rep had to go in and approve it. I don't play around with much of this so I don't know all of the mechanics.

Any dealer that has raptor allocation knows it and either has orders to fill them, will or has more orders than allocation. Reps may or may not already know if there will be more raptor allocation available for the remainder of '23, my guess is there won't, but that's for Ford to decide. Since order banks are closed, I doubt you could even put in a stock order for a raptor at this point, regardless of allocation status. Again, I haven't been messing around in that part of the business much lately so things could've changed on how notification is given on raptor.
Gotcha ok, and my order was put in back in November. I’m the only customer order of the 5 allocations, the other 4 are being made dealer stock

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if this matters BUT my dealership received 5 allocations in 2022 BUT 0 in 2023. I have a feeling 2023 allocations have dried up

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if this matters BUT my dealership received 5 allocations in 2022 BUT 0 in 2023. I have a feeling 2023 allocations have dried up
Not too sure. Mine only had 2 for 2022 but 5 for this year. Not sure how it was determined though. They do push a good amount of vehicles and broncos though

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not too sure. Mine only had 2 for 2022 but 5 for this year. Not sure how it was determined though. They do push a good amount of vehicles and broncos though
Odd flips between years and dealers. My understanding is that it is based largely on dealer sales volume. Not sure if that is Bronco sales or all sales.

Last edited:

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Odd flips between years and dealers. My understanding is that itvis based largely on dealer sales volume. Not sure if that is Bronco sales or all sales.
From what I’ve heard, it’s total volume of vehicles

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FWIW, my dealer shared today that Ford is having Braptor production problems which is affecting distribution of allocations. I suppose that could simply be more supply chain constraints. He's guessing both issues will pick up in June.

My sampling of quite a few build week spreadsheets seems in line with this. Anyone hear anything along these lines?

I'm also next in the allocation line so that's exciting.
Sponsored

Last edited: