swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer, one of, if not the largest Ford dealer in the US, just told me that they got no Raptor allocations in Feb. Needless to say I was surprised. They also said Raptor allocations are distributed "manually". What does that mean, perhaps not automatically and not monthly? They are not so communicative with obsessive, Raptor-fever sick fellas like us... Any ideas - one of the below or something else?

1. No dealers got Feb. Raptor allocations.
2. Raptor allocations are not released monthly.
3. No dealers are getting allocations until before/at time of order banks reopening. I guess if Ford's plan pans out that would be March.

Thanks in advance folks.
Sponsored

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's the point? No one's getting any Bronco Raptors anyway. Dealers are just buying them for inventory to slap 50k ADMs on them and let them sit and eat dust (not the good dust from the trails, mind you).

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What's the point? No one's getting any Bronco Raptors anyway. Dealers are just buying them for inventory to slap 50k ADMs on them and let them sit and eat dust (not the good dust from the trails, mind you).
I do have a signed buyers agreement with my dealer with a very small ADM. I think I also heard (here or a Ford video) that when order banks reopen it will be for verified customer orders only.

As to your point though, I am carefully tracking the inventory at Henderson NV that I posted about. 16 Braptors, absolutely eating dust. That said, many of those were purchased for large ADMs on BaT.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do have a signed buyers agreement with my dealer with a very small ADM. I think I also heard (here or a Ford video) that when order banks reopen it will be for verified customer orders only.

As to your point though, I am carefully tracking the inventory at Henderson NV that I posted about. 16 Braptors, absolutely eating dust. That said, many of those were purchased for large ADMs on BaT.
Saw that thread -- thanks for doing that! Disgusting.

The wrong kid of dust for a Raptor!

Grodyoffroad

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco, 21 FE, 22 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still wondering how maxlider got so many. Seems fair lol

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There was another post, can't recall in which thread, where it seemed to indicate that, when ready to schedule, Ford would reach out to a dealership to ask which specific Raptor orders they wanted fulfilled. I have a feeling that may be the manual process that is mentioned.

ILL_SQUATCH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect Wagon LWB
Your Bronco Model
Base
There was another post, can't recall in which thread, where it seemed to indicate that, when ready to schedule, Ford would reach out to a dealership to ask which specific Raptor orders they wanted fulfilled. I have a feeling that may be the manual process that is mentioned.
That is exactly how the manual process works.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is exactly how the manual process works.
Hmmm, I'm confused.

The normal or automatic process is one where FMC determines an allocation qty for each dealer for each month and those move on to VIN and scheduling

Whereas the manual process FMC asks the dealers which of their orders they want fulfilled.

Doesn't make sense. In the latter the answer for each dealer would always be "all of them".

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hmmm, I'm confused.

The normal or automatic process is one where FMC determines an allocation qty for each dealer for each month and those move on to VIN and scheduling

Whereas the manual process FMC asks the dealers which of their orders they want fulfilled.

Doesn't make sense. In the latter the answer for each dealer would always be "all of them".
I think its more like Ford contacting dealer to say 'You can scheduled 1 Bronco Raptor order, which order do you want scheduled?"

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford does not ask the dealership which order they would like to scheduled. Ford just picks an order in the order banks and schedules it.

For example, my dealership has 2 Golden Tickets and 5 allocation. I received the 1st allocation.

Ford decided to scheduled allocation #5 (1st Warthog at this dealership). Then GT Ticket 1 and 2 was next and then I was scheduled.

My dealership even told me they were not sure why allocation #5 was scheduled in front of my allocation as my order had a higher priority code. And then on top of that allocation #5 was in front of GT1 and GT2

I think its more like Ford contacting dealer to say 'You can scheduled 1 Bronco Raptor order, which order do you want scheduled?"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure what contract you signed BUT a dealer can't order you a Raptor without an allocation.

This happens a lot on the F150 Raptor forum. A lot of guys leave a deposit and sign a contract only to find out their dealership never had an allocation to begin with.

In your example, what happens if there are 5 guys in front of you with the same contract and your dealer only receives 1 allocation in April and may only receive 3 allocations in 2023?

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure what contract you signed BUT a dealer can't order you a Raptor without an allocation.

This happens a lot on the F150 Raptor forum. A lot of guys leave a deposit and sign a contract only to find out their dealership never had an allocation to begin with.

In your example, what happens if there are 5 guys in front of you with the same contract and your dealer only receives 1 allocation in April and may only receive 3 allocations in 2023?
Indeed, I am well aware I have no allocation nor VIN yet, just a signed DEALER agreement on cost and vehicle spec. Since I chose a very large (if not the largest US dealer) they are confident they and I will get an allocation fairly soon, perhaps even in their next group they get.

Last edited:

TOPWTR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT HOSS 3.0 Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was finally told my Raptor allocation was up next at the selling dealership because it was an unexpected extra allocation from Ford. I was told it could be 2 weeks to 6 months for it to be built. Its been 6 months since i was told that and still no schedule date. I quit checking at this point.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford does not ask the dealership which order they would like to scheduled. Ford just picks an order in the order banks and schedules it.

For example, my dealership has 2 Golden Tickets and 5 allocation. I received the 1st allocation.

Ford decided to scheduled allocation #5 (1st Warthog at this dealership). Then GT Ticket 1 and 2 was next and then I was scheduled.

My dealership even told me they were not sure why allocation #5 was scheduled in front of my allocation as my order had a higher priority code. And then on top of that allocation #5 was in front of GT1 and GT2
Very odd.

Has Raptor always been the so called manual process?
Sponsored