Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't see this posted already but while researching Raptor standard features, I see that the Braptor comes with 7 speakers with subwoofer. As you may know, every other Bronco trim comes standard with 6 speakers stereo with no subwoofer.

My ask... is it really worth upgrading to B&O 10 speakers with subwoofer? I have not seen the 7 speakers with sub available on any other trims.

brapspeakers.JPG
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i mean when you're at that price range you don't sweat 2695, even if you can do it better yourself/at an auto shop.

edit: there's more to it too like adaptive cruise, heated wheel, garage door opener and usb ports/wireless charge. about the only questionable thing is the added nav, but even that is nice with gps if you lose phone signal. but again, at 70k this is just a straight add

OP
OP
Mr. Bojangles

Mr. Bojangles

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get that it is irrelevant at the price point; however, I am curious as to if you are getting the B&O subwoofer standard with the 6 speakers.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get that it is irrelevant at the price point; however, I am curious as to if you are getting the B&O subwoofer standard with the 6 speakers.
singular speakers are usually center or sub. good question for ford/dealer. assume they didn't redesign for one speaker, so my money is on a sub. assume almost zero braptors ever find out.

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Didn't see this posted already but while researching Raptor standard features, I see that the Braptor comes with 7 speakers with subwoofer. As you may know, every other Bronco trim comes standard with 6 speakers stereo with no subwoofer.

My ask... is it really worth upgrading to B&O 10 speakers with subwoofer? I have not seen the 7 speakers with sub available on any other trims.

Ford Bronco Bronco Raptor Standard 7 speaker Stereo vs B&O 10 speaker brapspeakers.JPG
I wanted heated steering wheel and garage door opener. Figured with the roof off, the upgrade on the sound system will be a big plus.
so yes, I added it.

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor