JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With all the modular oriented videos released today, you have to think Ford will have a different exterior than the standard Bronco. Thoughts? Also, do you think the Warthog will have all the interior options available...MGV, washout floors, etc?
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah probably gonna look different, hopefully not all bulgy like the raptor. But then again I cant afford one. The interior is hard to say. My guess is plush because.... money.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
With all the modular oriented videos released today, you have to think Ford will have a different exterior than the standard Bronco. Thoughts? Also, do you think the Warthog will have all the interior options available...MGV, washout floors, etc?
Ford is offering a 37" tire upgrade package on the new Raptor which besides the hardware upgrades also includes upgraded interior stuff to add to the price tag. I believe Ford will do similar with the Warthog. It'll come standard with 35s, but have option for 37" upgrade.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a35399443/2022-ford-raptor-tires-too-big-for-factory/

What I found notable about the Raptor upgrade was that the larger tires actually lose a bit of travel in the package, similar to how Sasquatch loses travel relative to the Badlands.

Concerning interior options, I really don't care. I hope to get a Warthog with 35s and get it in the most basic configuration possible with no options. Oh, am I'm getting a 4Dr Base 2.7L Sasquatch HT & Aux switches with my reservation. :)

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What are you talking about, what better way for Ford to then sell all existing Bronco owners, modular replacement Warthog parts so that we can all emulate a Warthog just like all the F150 guys running around with Raptor parts! It's brilliant, sell a truck, then sell a special version of that truck, and watch the standard truck buyers buy ALL the special version aftermarket parts!
Sponsored