First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do all Bronco Raptor steering wheels have red/orange stitching or is there a black version?
Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@phal23 and @CarbonBronco so glad to see this thread I've been hoping this could be done. Now that you both have completed your installs have you been able to get most of your original features/buttons working? I was wondering if the inner trim ring (switch surround) from my Wildtrak could be used on the Raptor steering wheel and I could delete the 4 extra below "spoke" switches. I use the paddle shifters on our Macan a lot when we drive through the Sierras in order to keep in the power band while still letting it upshift automatically on the downhill.
I have incorporated all my old buttons since I have a base. However the braptor specific buttons are still there due to it being molded to the wheel. The regular bronco wheels vs the braptor are molded differently. Nothing interchanges

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have incorporated all my old buttons since I have a base. However the braptor specific buttons are still there due to it being molded to the wheel. The regular bronco wheels vs the braptor are molded differently. Nothing interchanges
Thanks for the quick reply @CarbonBronco looks like I’ll be doing the same

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish someone would develop a different automatic shifter so that you pull the shifter over and tap up and down for manual like my old mini hardtop.

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I meant to ask/confirm that the non Raptor airbag module and cap from standard Bronco lineup fits the Bronco Raptor steering wheel?

Sponsored

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I meant to ask/confirm that the non Raptor airbag module and cap from standard Bronco lineup fits the Bronco Raptor steering wheel?
Me and Pat both use our original airbags with the raptor wheel. The raptor airbag has a blacked out bronco ours are the original silver.

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Me and Pat both use our original airbags with the raptor wheel. The raptor airbag has a blacked out bronco ours are the original silver.
Thanks for the quick reply! I was hoping to keep as much of the original look as possible

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone removed the trim ring on the “spokes”that surrounds the air bag and switches? If so do you just pry it up carefully after removing the screws inside the hub and on the back of the wheel?

Dannebrog53

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@CarbonBronco and @phal23 I have my BRaptor steering wheel and I’ve contacted Boosted Grey Goose about a Bronco harness but haven’t heard back from them yet. Did either of you have to contact someone specific there? Here’s a few photos of my wheel

20231011_161657.jpeg

20231011_161736.jpeg

20231011_161809.jpeg
Sponsored