Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

@ Bronco Safari 2023

BroncBuster tries to redeem himself from the last ride on Pritchett. The front differential was disabled for unscheduled maintenance, lol,lol, lol.

Try to do chewy with only the rear locker functional; Tyler should probably winch at that point, but instead keep sending it and bumping it hard, pushing the limit.

But that's what happens when you want to test your product —you push it to the limit. I guess it's part of the R&D.

I am personally a big fan of all its products; I have the BroncBuster Brace for the tie rod, the bushing for the steering rack, and also the steering rack. Stage ll Heavy-Duty Passenger Billet Aluminum Housing

I love the fact that BroncBuster is one of the first businesses involved in improving the Bronco in the aftermarket.

Made in America, great product, great support, and great guys to go offroad with. Their product has really been tested in the field.

At the end of the day, all these upgrades are a small price to pay to avoid getting stuck on the trail.

I often go offroading, and my YouTube and Instagram can attest to that. I always make it back home without breaking, and I believe the BroncBuster upgrade might be a part of my return home without having to trailer it back home.

Hey Tyler, when am I going to be sponsored by BrocBuster?

https://broncbustertx.com/

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like the new Armadillo top held up ok :unsure:
/
It was amazing , I think the top solidify everything
But the light bar crush into the windshield,,,, If the light bar was not there I think is windshield would have been good,,,,,

Ford is built tough for sure,,,,,

Disconnect the batterie ,,,,, few little thing and Bronco start back ,,,, AMAZING

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
/
But the light bar crush into the windshield,,,, If the light bar was not there I think is windshield would have been good,,,,,

Disconnect the batterie ,,,,, few little thing and Bronco start back ,,,, AMAZING
I was wondering about the windshield as well, it almost looked like it was going to make it through. It didn't shatter out until it finally landed.

Speaking of which, stuck the landing!

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the new Armadillo top held up ok :unsure:
Yeah, I've been looking hard at it. Love the modularity of it, just can't justify the cost of a new top right now. Too many other upgrades I want right now.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I've been looking hard at it. Love the modularity of it, just can't justify the cost of a new top right now. Too many other upgrades I want right now.
All things are related to time & $$$$ my friend.
If you don't have the Time it takes more $$$$ (Expedite it $$$$) If you don't have the money it takes more time ( Keep working & saving) 🤠

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was wondering about the windshield as well, it almost looked like it was going to make it through. It didn't shatter out until it finally landed.

Speaking of which, stuck the landing!
I thought the landing was perfect,,, If I was a judge for gymnastic I will give a 10/10 for landing and 10/10 for the perfect roll

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
/

So what was the time frame between when Bronc Buster rolled (flipped on the side) in Pritchett Canyon rocker knocker and when he rolled it this time? He apparently had enough time to switch out the soft top to a hardtop?

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what was the time frame between when Bronc Buster rolled (flipped on the side) in Pritchett Canyon rocker knocker and when he rolled it this time? He apparently had enough time to switch out the soft top to a hardtop?
Was a couple weeks. The @Armadillo Designs guys went up to Utah and unveiled their new hard top on two Broncos at Bronco Safari in Moab.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe it was a month ago on Rocker Knocker flip sideway, and the full roll on Chewy was May 6 the last day of the Bronco Safari 2023 ,,,, the new Top help a lot I think solidify everything, the light bar cave in the windshield, otherwise I think the windshield would have been fine

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The top itself has very little strength. The strength and safety cage comes from the body structure, and it seems to do an execellent job.
It was actually a comment in jest but seems I need to work on my material
Ford Bronco Bronco Rollover on Pritchett Canyon Moab 1684255061495
Sponsored