Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I
Oh yes, when I lost site of the spotter I turned left even more and end looking up at the sky. Lots of fun, been wheeling for forty years. Link to the video if you want to it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-door-sasquatch-wildtrak-takes-on-moab-round-2.72807/
watch your video ,,, the trick is when you come off that V notch go sharp driver for a second and then sharp passenger that will give you the perfect angle , when you master that hells gate become easy,,, Also I like when you straddle the V notch to be at little bit angle not to much the passenger side higher the the drive that will shift the weigh on the driver side and help to loose grip on the passenger side,, to get confident I watch my video with my spotter over and over and I just apply that line when I did it without a spotter,,, let me know if that help ,,, the line on my video is more important if you have a short wheelbase or only the rear locker
Sponsored

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nah. An almost stock Xj on 33s kicked every other vehicles ass in that video, let’s not pretend the Broncbuster is some lowly stock vehicle
Stock Rubicon with recon Vs Bronco with Sasquash the bronco can do everything the jeep can do,,, Then why buy a jeep with all their downside

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice job fellas. We had a couple Broncos in our group end up sideways on the wall otw up Hells Gate. As for the body lift piece, I had mine (3") taken off a few weeks before this meet so I could run some new bumpers. I will say my Bronco felt much more planted with everything I did from not sitting up so high. Can't wait to get out there again and try all the things I missed this last go around.
Do you have more pic of the bronco sideways ,, last year only one 4dr when sideways but he have a bunch of problem to engage with is 4x4 all day ,,, he should not have try hells gate in does condition

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have more pic of the bronco sideways ,, last year only one 4dr when sideways but he have a bunch of problem to engage with is 4x4 all day ,,, he should not have try hells gate in does condition
Nah man that was it. There were two in a row that did that actually. Other guy did it on the other side of the wall.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pretty interesting when you compare it to a stock Bronco on the same obstacles. Finesse makes it up slick rock a lot more than the kamikaze method, as evident by OP's video and this one.
And some better tires and bead lock wheels. Have to mention that.
Sponsored