First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
find limits? Engineers can find limits without the wrecklessness. Go watch some videos of the Ford engineers doing durability testing. It was very responsible driving. I've met him in person a couple of times at SCE and he is a very nice guy. But I don't not like how wreckless he is to get attention. His off-road driving is horrible and he doesn't seem to listen to spotters. His driving is very wreckless and it's hard for me to take him serious from a business perspective.
Not everyone knows math.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll be honest. I'm sick of people explaining away his horrible driving as "testing failure points." He wasn't testing anything other than if he can get more views on his channel. This was a pure ego run and he proved again that he is a terrible driver and he seeks carnage for views. It sets a bad example for people new to off-roading and gives ammo to the groups who want to shut down trails.

Also, most organized trail runs have minimum requirements and he probably should have been turned away by the trail boss for not having working 4WD. Not fair to the rest of the group to have him along, IMO.
I've been saying for a while that people need to stop watching his videos and stop using him as the litmus test for a Bronco and what it can do. I feel he piggy backed off another youtuber to get into the spot light and does nothing but break his Bronco doing stupid stuff. If people stopped watching or acting like he was doing some crazy experiment that's going to help their Bronco he'd fade away.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been saying for a while that people need to stop watching his videos and stop using him as the litmus test for a Bronco and what it can do. I feel he piggy backed off another youtuber to get into the spot light and does nothing but break his Bronco doing stupid stuff. If people stopped watching or acting like he was doing some crazy experiment that's going to help their Bronco he'd fade away.
Now that 74Weld is rolling out a better and FAR less expensive housing/bushing solution I expect the antics/floundering will get worse for a bit then slowly die off. OR he’ll compete.. improve his product and manufacturing costs. I’m no betting man but if I’m laying it all down then I know what I’d pick but I’d love to see some legit competition via trying to develop superior products at a reasonable price point

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the ONLY smart move I've seen him do was get rid of his OWN tie rod brace bandaids....he is finally running real tie rods. the ICONS !!!
I've got friends that keep sending me his "content" because they're Jeep guys, and while I knew the "brace" was a bandaid the fact that he's not even continuing to use his own product IS kinda funny. But hey, he's got the time and money to be out there so good for him I guess. I just hope people realize he's not the one you want to follow and emulate.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He doesn't have a social media empire he is running off YouTuber charity. I don't mind watching or giving him views since I have to watch this train wreck.

BB is to late to the accessory game, he has lost his spot as more influencer have jump from jeep to Bronco. He needs to rework his business model and get some new products out.

Race is on for the first fuel cell to market!

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a 2nd fuel tank ready to install, but I WONT market it.

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'll be honest. I'm sick of people explaining away his horrible driving as "testing failure points." He wasn't testing anything other than if he can get more views on his channel. This was a pure ego run and he proved again that he is a terrible driver and he seeks carnage for views. It sets a bad example for people new to off-roading and gives ammo to the groups who want to shut down trails.

Also, most organized trail runs have minimum requirements and he probably should have been turned away by the trail boss for not having working 4WD. Not fair to the rest of the group to have him along, IMO.
Exactly! Just another social media clown 🤡 hoping YouTube will eventually pay the bills. He’s a liability on the trial !

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Figure you could tig weld, I am a flux core booger welder.
Well I did look underneath there for a bit while I was trying to drill the shock mounts out.
Looked like there's potential to make something decent work, but it also looked like a lot of work.
( ._.) I just want to buy something and have someone else install it