Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In any other performance driving realm (autocross, HPDE, test & tune) this man would have been blacklisted never to return. There's pushing the limits and something unexpected happens, but this is such a pattern it's to be expected.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@ Bronco Safari 2023

BroncBuster tries to redeem himself from the last ride on Pritchett. The front differential was disabled for unscheduled maintenance, lol,lol, lol.

Try to do chewy with only the rear locker functional; Tyler should probably winch at that point, but instead keep sending it and bumping it hard, pushing the limit.

But that's what happens when you want to test your product —you push it to the limit. I guess it's part of the R&D.

I am personally a big fan of all its products; I have the BroncBuster Brace for the tie rod, the bushing for the steering rack, and also the steering rack. Stage ll Heavy-Duty Passenger Billet Aluminum Housing

I love the fact that BroncBuster is one of the first businesses involved in improving the Bronco in the aftermarket.

Made in America, great product, great support, and great guys to go offroad with. Their product has really been tested in the field.

At the end of the day, all these upgrades are a small price to pay to avoid getting stuck on the trail.

I often go offroading, and my YouTube and Instagram can attest to that. I always make it back home without breaking, and I believe the BroncBuster upgrade might be a part of my return home without having to trailer it back home.

Hey Tyler, when am I going to be sponsored by BrocBuster?

https://broncbustertx.com/

It’s stupid sh@t like this that keeps my wife and daughter from riding with me off-road. How can I tell them I’m I not a YouTube influencer yet and don’t actually want to hurt them, and have them believe me??

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many times has this thing been rolled now? lol
seriously.. .I've heard some people talking about how he's starting to damage his own reputation with his driving 'style', making it look like he doesn't know what he's doing (I'm not judging, because I wouldn't attempt any of the trails he's doing, just relaying what I've heard from others).

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s stupid sh@t like this that keeps my wife and daughter from riding with me off-road. How can I tell them I’m I not a YouTube influencer yet and don’t actually want to hurt them, and have them believe me??
Maybe tell them that, or don't show them his videos? I would think all you have to do is explain to them that you're not an idiot and that should do the trick.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad the guy is ok. Not a fan of how he is doing things but glad someone is out there with the balls to find these limits set.
find limits? Engineers can find limits without the wrecklessness. Go watch some videos of the Ford engineers doing durability testing. It was very responsible driving. I've met him in person a couple of times at SCE and he is a very nice guy. But I don't not like how wreckless he is to get attention. His off-road driving is horrible and he doesn't seem to listen to spotters. His driving is very wreckless and it's hard for me to take him serious from a business perspective.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
find limits? Engineers can find limits without the wrecklessness. Go watch some videos of the Ford engineers doing durability testing. It was very responsible driving. I've met him in person a couple of times at SCE and he is a very nice guy. But I don't not like how wreckless he is to get attention. His off-road driving is horrible and he doesn't seem to listen to spotters. His driving is very wreckless and it's hard for me to take him serious from a business perspective.
Completely agree with you. Loren Healy and Vaugh Gittin Jr. have been finding the limits, breaking parts, improving parts....and as far as I know zero Broncos rolled.....

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the second roll finally went public, good way to junk another top. At least this time they put on the talon skid plates for the video. Seems several venders are starting to contribute to the madness, we will see if Armadillo Designs gives him another top.

I am super impressed with how well a Bronco rolls and survives.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t know if anyone commented on fenders. But those composite fenders did well.
Sponsored