First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every time I see a Bronco roll over, this goes through my head….
Ford Bronco Bronco Rollover on Pritchett Canyon Moab 1684368136957
Sponsored

Broncosavage

Base
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stelvio and BaseSas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, at least he was still able to make it home without any major injuries, and thank god nobody else was injured. I guess you can say the top is strong enough to handle a Roll or 2.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The problem is he’s eventually going to get someone else hurt. Either someone unfortunate enough to be near him on the trail OR some poor EMT tasked with a remote extraction. That could be a threat to access for everybody and more people should be interested in not letting some foolish out of town-er ruin it for the masses.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem is he’s eventually going to get someone else hurt. Either someone unfortunate enough to be near him on the trail OR some poor EMT tasked with a remote extraction. That could be a threat to access for everybody and more people should be interested in not letting some foolish out of town-er ruin it for the masses.
I’m OK with everything you said, except I don’t think that out-of-Townes is automatically a bad thing. I get what you are intending. It’s important to be clear that we don’t imply that Moab only belongs to a specific geographic group.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m OK with everything you said, except I don’t think that out-of-Townes is automatically a bad thing. I get what you are intending. It’s important to be clear that we don’t imply that Moab only belongs to a specific geographic group.
Yeah 1000%, I didn’t intend to imply (directly or otherwise) that all out of town folks are bad. Heck I’m one too.. should have worded that differently.
Perhaps I meant something more like the community as a whole should self police this nonsense on public access and save the stunts for private property before it’s all shut down.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah 1000%, I didn’t intend to imply (directly or otherwise) that all out of town folks are bad. Heck I’m one too.. should have worded that differently.
Perhaps I meant something more like the community as a whole should self police this nonsense on public access and save the stunts for private property before it’s all shut down.
No problem. I think most people will understand the message was directed squarely at this idiot who seems to think that a rollover is just having good fun on a 4x4 trip. I only wish I was in the market for any of his products so that I could say I was no longer going to consider buying them.

I think everyone who sees his videos should comment, e-mail and DM him that what he is doing is dangerous and potentially deadly. That way if he, God forbid, ever injures or kills someone, there’s an evidence trail thathe knew better so that he could qualify for the most serious charges.

Last edited:
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
But the end result, he help make the bronco better, the steering bushing, the strong steering housing,,, etc... At least someone working in the right direction, and it quality product

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But the end result, he help make the bronco better, the steering bushing, the strong steering housing,,, etc... At least someone working in the right direction, and it quality product
Clown is as clown does. You gonna defend him for attempting in 2WD, not wearing a seat belt or following instructions, too?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest at this point if he never sold anything ever again it would be fine.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clown is as clown does. You gonna defend him for attempting in 2WD, not wearing a seat belt or following instructions, too?
No,,,, I don't defend him and his action,,,
His a grown man, and we live in America land of the free,,,,
It not something I will do or consider doing it,,,,
But a lot of thing happening in the recent year in America I don't agree with,,, But that what make America , America
We all have different perspective

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

dude you sound like you already work for him, sorry but your BB bronco fan boy club is dwindling here. Most folks realize already he is a complete IDIOT, but if you wanna stand behind him and stick up for his stupidity, poor driving, terrible business model, and dumb," poor me " videos....go ahead.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I almost ran Pritchett with same group on Saturday, but realized BB would be holding up the group with his antics and videos. Steve the leader, (the guy in green shirt) didn't even seem to want him on the Pritchet trail! BB was loudly bragging " but I know all the lines" Steve just shook his head and walked away. and here we are with the results.
what a complete idiot! sorry folks but I see nothing but complete foolishness radiate from him, his business and his driving.

I bet Lauren Healy was relieved he did NOT have to lead a group with BB in it on the VIP group run!!!

oh and the 2wd is because he broke his transfer case....Likely from running mismatched ratios. ROFL.. more foolishness.

the ONLY smart move I've seen him do was get rid of his OWN tie rod brace bandaids....he is finally running real tie rods. the ICONS !!!
too bad all the goofy naive followers bought his overpriced junk. makes a good paperweight now I guess.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pritchett is my favorite trail in Moab - I won't even attemp it in my 6G until the shiny wears off. Attempting it in 2WD is ridiculous and I would have bailed from that group in a flash. A roll over is predetermined destiny using only 2WD and being unwilling to pull cable or listen to spotters. Some of these obstacles are hard for some built rigs to conquer and impossible for any rig in 2WD - so why even try it and inconvenience the rest of the group? I know the answer in this case...

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
dude you sound like you already work for him, sorry but your BB bronco fan boy club is dwindling here. Most folks realize already he is a complete IDIOT, but if you wanna stand behind him and stick up for his stupidity, poor driving, terrible business model, and dumb," poor me " videos....go ahead.
How dare you talk about my hero this way.... LOL 😂 😂 😂
Sponsored