Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GOOD MORNING
MY HOSS 3.0 FORD PERFORMANCE WAS INSTALLED ON APRIL 30 BY THE DEALERSHIP. I just didn't install FP tie rods but DORMANS HIGHER quality THAN FP. NO PROBLEM . But no FP core for 2.0 I kept them to resell. TOTAL PRICE $3,100.00 CANADIAN Everytingh work fine no error code..
TRACKTOY
Sponsored

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco big bend 4D Non-sas, 2016 F150 3.5l EB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you live in SoCal and need a solution for your Non SAS bronco. Take it to Galpin auto sports in Los Angeles. I installed it myself and had them do all the programming. They are wizards there, they know exactly what to do. My bronco drives great now. Headache gone.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you live in SoCal and need a solution for your Non SAS bronco. Take it to Galpin auto sports in Los Angeles. I installed it myself and had them do all the programming. They are wizards there, they know exactly what to do. My bronco drives great now. Headache gone.
What did it cost you for install? Did it require the ford tuner?​

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What did it cost you for install? Did it require the ford tuner?​
400 for the 2 programs. They might have not used the procal. I think the guy said they used their software to program it. I would call and ask to be sure though. I gave them mine when I dropped of my bronco.

zuke

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2.3/Manual and a Gaggle of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome to hear about a Ford Dealer that knows what they are doing!

Sponsored

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Awesome to hear about a Ford Dealer that knows what they are doing!
Theyre not just any for dealer. They are...thw world famous galpin auto sports. But yeah they're wizards

GNFITR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"FauxSquatch" Bronco Badlands w/ Sasquatch Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You stated that you installed it yourself and then took it to them to have it programmed. I assume you towed the vehicle there?

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You stated that you installed it yourself and then took it to them to have it programmed. I assume you towed the vehicle there?
Correct. Saved a lil over a thousand with that. If youre gonna do that and you have the procal tool. Make sure you save your current settings before removing anything. I messed up by not doing that, but luckily they're pros, so they were still able to get it done.

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For reference, Galpin Autosports quoted me $1,900 for the install/programming (excluding the steering rack part). With the rack included, they said $3,200-ish all in. The install quote seems really steep to me for what they said was a one-day job, but maybe their labor rates are on the high end.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For reference, Galpin Autosports quoted me $1,900 for the install/programming (excluding the steering rack part). With the rack included, they said $3,200-ish all in. The install quote seems really steep to me for what they said was a one-day job, but maybe their labor rates are on the high end.
They charge extra for all the cussing you gotta do to wrestle that thing into there.

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly. If you have a sasquatch bronco, just the tuning with your code and procal tool is $200. If you have a non sas bronco and install the rack yourself, it will be $400 since they have to program it once with procal and with the other software/programming they use.
Sponsored