First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Screw Fx4 3.5 EB
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Road and Track already published a story with these photos.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it! As some others have said, it's not something I'd buy. However, for someone like my girlfriend/future wife.... I could see myself stiff arming her in this direction in lieu of another Mazda CX-5. I actually think she will like this quite a bit too. There aren't many "boxy" offerings in this car segment.

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Photos aren't flattering, but it looks good!

Does the Bronco Sport share the same paint colors with the Bronco Bronco, and if so, is this one of the leaked colors? The only one that makes sense is the Antimatter Blue, but it doesn't look metallic.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cool, now for the full pics of its big brother! Bring it on!

Looks pretty good, I'd consider it as a second vehicle for the family and have two "Broncos" in the driveway to replace the two current Nissans. Trailhawk-like package would be awesome too.

EDIT: Still not a fan of it being called a Bronco though, or the white lettering.

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like it.

Looks a bit like a Rivian after a nose job.

Looks good though.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Ford will sell a lot of these to the ladies. For instance... my girlfriend drives a Mazda CX-5 but wanted something boxier/sportier. We looked at the smaller Jeeps but the reviews for them are awful given that Jeep is pretty lackluster in customer satisfaction. We also hated the UConnect system. My older sister in laws and my aunt for that matter... refuse to drive mini vans but want something that is 4x4 capable as well. Insert the 4Runner/Chevy Tahoe group. Those vehicles are much bigger than what they need and far more expensive. If Ford manages to pair this thing with a good engine, nice interior and avoid the Explorer launch issues... I think they have a home run on their hands.

Last edited:

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Agreed. For an SUV that will appeal to a lot of folks outside the more hardcore 4x4 community, I think this Sport model will sell well. And for more of a road SUV I think it looks good.

Even though I don't particularly like Ford using the Bronco name on several different vehicles, I think it's a smart move by Ford to have this Sport model under the Bronco halo.
Guess I gotta disagree. Ford shouldn't plaster the bronco name on this. And it's very unfortunate for Ford that everyone will see this before the real deal. People will see this Forester lookalike with the "bronco" name on it and think "that's it? That's what all the hype is about?".
Customer confusion is never a good thing, they should haveb called this something else, it Waters down the bronco name.

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guess I gotta disagree. Ford shouldn't plaster the bronco name on this. And it's very unfortunate for Ford that everyone will see this before the real deal. People will see this Forester lookalike with the "bronco" name on it and think "that's it? That's what all the hype is about?".
Customer confusion is never a good thing, they should haveb called this something else, it Waters down the bronco name.
Agreed. They really should have called this a Maverick or something but hey, in a world where the Mach E is a Mustang I really don't know what to tell ya.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are right in the fact that this will certainly confuse the general public who do see this in the next few weeks. The previously leaked photos from the dealer meetings showed the Bronco Sport with "Ford" on the front. They now have changed it to show "Bronco". To the average consumer who isn't Bronco crazy like you and me, this will definitely be confusing. Good news is that these things aren't going on sale next week. When the BroncoBronco gets released I am sure it will make headlines. This should clear up confusion to the standard consumer.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Sport doesn't do anything for me. Looks kinda bland to be honest. This thing will sell well with 18-30 year old female demographic. You could take the Bronco name off it and tell me it's the new Escape and I would believe you. I'm ready to see the Bronco we all want to see.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.