Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All I will say... you guys have noooo idea how cool this rig really is. Now.....*back to the shadows lurking*
Speaking from insider info? Or just because you're as optimistic as myself?

Sponsored

MAXXFIRE

First Name
Maxx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
These spy photos are from Ford. Gullible sheep

KCBRUIN

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 screw 3.5eb
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks a lot like 37s on an 18 inch rim. That would be an absolute punch in the face to FCA. How do you counter a rumored 2.7 ecoboost engine and a factory 37” tire? If that is a factory option. I guess it could also be a SEMA style build to show off what could be.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
37" Boggers run about $1650 a set. Absolutely worth it!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think this has a lift on it. Maybe a official Ford product. Just looking at the gap between the top of the 37s? and the flares. It looks like a bigger gap than on some of the 33" and 35" tired rigs. So either GOAT mode is insanely adjustable or Ford put atleast a 4" lift on it.

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At what point do I start worrying if it will fit in my 7 foot garage opening? My 71 with 33's and 3.5" combined lift comes close to rubbing.

I guess I'll find out the night I bring it home...

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After sleeping on it, this is probably a Bronco Ford will use to show off some of the 200 accessories that will be available at launch correct?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks a lot like 37s on an 18 inch rim. That would be an absolute punch in the face to FCA. How do you counter a rumored 2.7 ecoboost engine and a factory 37” tire? If that is a factory option. I guess it could also be a SEMA style build to show off what could be.
My money is it's a build that shows off what you can do. But will be one happy camper if 37's are a factory option. Plus Ford only needs to move up to 35's to punch Jeep in the face as 33's are their largest factory tires, but can stuff 35's on a Wrangler without any suspension mods. I'll be hanging 35's on my Rubicon as soon as I wear out these 33's. Now if Ford hangs 35's from the factory with tha capability of moving up to 37's without suspension mods, one might considered that a knockout punch from Ford.
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with huge (37 inch?) tires and (method?) aftermarket wheels SDC10042.JPG

Last edited:

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My money is it's a build that shows off what you can do. But will be one happy camper if 37's are a factory option. Plus Ford only needs to move up to 35's to punch Jeep in the face as 33's are their largest factory tires, but can stuff 35's on a Wrangler without any suspension mods. I'll be hanging 35's on my Rubicon as soon as I wear out these 33's. Now if Ford hangs 35's from the factory with tha capability of moving up to 37's without suspension mods, one might considered that a knockout punch from Ford.
Ford Bronco Bronco spotted with huge (37 inch?) tires and (method?) aftermarket wheels SDC10042.JPG
I switched over to 37" on my Gladiator Rubicon after about 500 miles and a 2.5" lift. No problems to report with stock 4:10's. Will be bumping gears to 4:88's or 5:13's in the future. Leaning towards the 5:13's.
Sponsored