Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered from rider... Easy instructions and good reviews.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Looking to add stripes to my bronco and was wondering if anyone had recommendations? I’m currently looking at RiderGraphix (https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021...Graphics-Kit-Centered-on-Body-Line-p398543997) and Maxlider (https://shop.maxliderbros.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-vintage-stripe-4-door). Anyone use either of these and approve?
I am making stripes if you are interested

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/for-sale-old-skool-hockey-stick-vinyl-decals.28277/

Ford Bronco Bronco Stripes recommendations? 23A527C7-81BB-492F-A8C2-E2C756CEA48D

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to add stripes to my bronco and was wondering if anyone had recommendations? I’m currently looking at RiderGraphix (https://ridergraphix.com/store/2021...Graphics-Kit-Centered-on-Body-Line-p398543997) and Maxlider (https://shop.maxliderbros.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-vintage-stripe-4-door). Anyone use either of these and approve?
This is the Maxlider silver. I personally love it and get a ton of compliments on it. There’s healthy debate on this forum about the cost. I feel great about it all around but there are others that look pretty cool to me also. Good luck.

Ford Bronco Bronco Stripes recommendations? D4E024B8-C422-4B9E-A520-A60E7B11FB75

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just missed our Black Friday sale, but we’re doing an introductory special for the Bronco6G members on our site. Be sure and visit our sponsor sub forum for info! Lots of new stripes and designs being added.
Ford Bronco Bronco Stripes recommendations? D4AFEA36-35F4-4EAD-BECD-A9FD93C10C4A

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm arguing with myself over the exact thing...the Ridergraphix being several hundred dollars cheaper is a huge deal but there's something about the Maxlider stripes that just looks better to me. I'm not sure if it's the stripe thickness or angles. They could be identical for all I know. I know the Maxlider ones use 10 year film blah, blah not sure about the Ridergraphix ones. My shit gonna sit in the garage most of the time anyways.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just missed our Black Friday sale, but we’re doing an introductory special for the Bronco6G members on our site. Be sure and visit our sponsor sub forum for info! Lots of new stripes and designs being added.
Ford Bronco Bronco Stripes recommendations? D4AFEA36-35F4-4EAD-BECD-A9FD93C10C4A
Yours looks great as well...might actually go that route.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm arguing with myself over the exact thing...the Ridergraphix being several hundred dollars cheaper is a huge deal but there's something about the Maxlider stripes that just looks better to me. I'm not sure if it's the stripe thickness or angles. They could be identical for all I know. I know the Maxlider ones use 10 year film blah, blah not sure about the Ridergraphix ones. My shit gonna sit in the garage most of the time anyways.
There are many differnet films that are "good", but more that are bad. Rider (great company btw), I believe uses cast premium wet install kits, which is excellent, but can be difficult to install, especially for the DIY'er. We prefer premium brand (3M Avery, Oracal) wrap vinyls, ...also cast and very conformable (same vinyls we use for, yes, wrapping cars) We figure if it's good enough for a full wrap, it's good enough for stripes. Film can be pricey, but the install more than makes up for it. Hit us up if you have any questions I may be able to answer.
Greg ;)

Last edited:

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Stripes recommendations? 20211212_155815
Do you have any pictures of your graphics over the rapid red color? I haven't seen them and unfortunately I lack the vision to imagine it in my mind's eye.

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't wait for our Bronco to arrive. As a Graphic Designer, I purchased a semi professional 34" wide vinyl cutter to play around with our Bronco.

I know I want to create custom graphics for ours, and after factoring in the cost for different graphics, trial and error fitment etc, I figured I might as well just order my own machine, then I can do what I want, and only have to worry about the cost of vinyl.

Really looking forward to it, measuring up the Bronco and making templates!

IMG_0463.jpg

66044776532__13653B4F-4215-40CC-950A-70EA87A76C37.jpg

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0467.jpg

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any pictures of your graphics over the rapid red color? I haven't seen them and unfortunately I lack the vision to imagine it in my mind's eye.
Have not yet had one in the shop, nor has a customer sent us photos. However, if you send em an email with your request i'll be happy to shoot back a quick render. [email protected]
Greg ;)

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick Question UG/ Greg,

If I wanted something custom can you use CAD files (dwg)?

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick Question UG/ Greg,

If I wanted something custom can you use CAD files (dwg)?
We need vector based PDF, EPS or Ai

Greg ;)

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not yet have my Bronco but I got a set of stripes from Bschurr and his work looks great! Once I get them installed I'll post pics but def consider him as an option. Something to keep in mind: some of the other options are to be installed directly over the door handle cutout and this is a concern. Over time, you (and passengers) will reach into the handle 'holes' and will slowly pick at the decal if they overhang this area. So watch out for that...
Sponsored