Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for graphics. I am going with a black hood hump decal and still deciding side stripes. I came across @Underground Graphics and they had some nice options. They have a 5-bar blue or Black fade and Greg was nice enough to mock up some renderings on the Velocity Blue for me. Since I don't have mine yet, I used the B&P pic. What's your thoughts and any thoughts on the blue fade vs the black fade (no rendering yet but thinking of having him do one). Top pic angles up on the back quarter where the 2nd is straight across. Greg has been great working with so far so that is also worth mentioning.

What do you think?

Ford Bronco Bronco stripes - what do you think? Bronco 5 bar stripe- both
Sponsored

Last edited:

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like where it angles up on the rear quarter. I can’t figure out the best color either. What about the red orange one for a free wheeling vibe?

OP
OP
ScoutandBronco

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like where it angles up on the rear quarter. I can’t figure out the best color either. What about the red orange one for a free wheeling vibe?
Thanks. I think I also like the angle up better. Color option is tough. Wondering if maybe with the black hood decal and black roof and other bits, if that is maybe the better choice. I'm looking for more subtle look so not really considering the red orange though do like them for other colors.

OP
OP
ScoutandBronco

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do for graphics. I am going with a black hood hump decal and still deciding side stripes. I came across @Underground Graphics and they had some nice options. They have a 5-bar blue or Black fade and Greg was nice enough to mock up some renderings on the Velocity Blue for me. Since I don't have mine yet, I used the B&P pic. What's your thoughts and any thoughts on the blue fade vs the black fade (no rendering yet but thinking of having him do one). Top pic angles up on the back quarter where the 2nd is straight across. Greg has been great working with so far so that is also worth mentioning.

What do you think?

Ford Bronco Bronco stripes - what do you think? Bronco 5 bar stripe- both
Blue angle up or black straight

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my Area 51 I think I'm doing white hockey sticks centered on body line with the black hood bump. I might just chicken out and do black stripes with stripe across hood.

OP
OP
ScoutandBronco

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my Area 51 I think I'm doing white hockey sticks centered on body line with the black hood bump. I might just chicken out and do black stripes with stripe across hood.
I know what you mean. The white is a bit more bold and the black seems safer. I like the hockey stripes in some instances but seeming to be very common and I'm looking for something a little different.

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
ScoutandBronco

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks. I think I also like the angle up better. Color option is tough. Wondering if maybe with the black hood decal and black roof and other bits, if that is maybe the better choice. I'm looking for more subtle look so not really considering the red orange though do like them for other colors.
Yeah the “Free Wheelin” red orange is not very subtle. That’s my dilemma with it on my Velocity Blue. I almost wonder if the blue version would be more subtle than the black/grey on VB since some of the shades of blue blend in and make it look like almost two different stripes. I also go back and forth between this and the rider graphics in a matte black solid or dash version. And it would be neat if either company gave the option for a down kicker in the front to emulate the “Boss Bronco.” But then we would get confused as to which hockey stick we were talking about.

OP
OP
ScoutandBronco

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the “Free Wheelin” red orange is not very subtle. That’s my dilemma with it on my Velocity Blue. I almost wonder if the blue version would be more subtle than the black/grey on VB since some of the shades of blue blend in and make it look like almost two different stripes. I also go back and forth between this and the rider graphics in a matte black solid or dash version. And it would be neat if either company gave the option for a down kicker in the front to emulate the “Boss Bronco.” But then we would get confused as to which hockey stick we were talking about.
Agreed. The blue kinda ends up looking like a white pinstripe from afar but gets more involved when closer. I'm curious how close the blues are to Velocity.
Sponsored