Sponsored

How do you guys think about these exterior modifications?

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The independent rear suspension you have on some of those is something I’d be curious to see.
Sponsored

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting ideas. I, personally, prefer function over form. What does it DO for me instead of how cool do I look.

2 of those pics show an independent rear axle instead of a solid axle. WTF?

Have the artist render the pic with the spare tire on the bumper again. The spare is a toy compared to the ones on the ground.

Explain how the back window and tailgate will work. Many of the renderings makes it look like those are removed. I bring a lot of tools, parts and equipment when I am off roading and need full access to those. I don't hit the trail with the hard top off and no way of sealing it up WHEN inclement weather hits.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When can I start as one of your "designers"?

Ford Bronco How do you guys think about these exterior modifications? _dec3fba6-b414-4639-ad9d-c89caa3827e0

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, these exterior modification are just design concepts attempt by our designers without considering practicality. Just try to share some new ideas with you guys.
When you ask for opinions on the internet, you need to be prepared to get opinions on the internet.

Rear cages are an interesting concept but they don't seem to have much practical use unless you are expecting heavy damage. Not a lot of people are ready to punish their Broncos that much... yet.

I do think that an innovative swing away tire carrier is a plausible product. Especially if it focuses on 37+ in spares.

Given the replaceable panels on the Bronco it seems like there's a great market for fender flares that are molded to the panel. I think ADV is the only option currently.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would focus on fender flare mods / options only. There will be many takers if you produce a good/unique fender flare.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CAD fantasy is a blast, and even if it appears frivolous to some, it gets the creative juices flowing. I applaud the tough skin required to posts stuff like this on a forum.

After looking at the potential volume of room around the exhaust system, I think most winches should mount there. It requires an axle back exhaust system to make additional room. There maybe a market to just better utilize half that space and have roll out storage incorporated into a rear bumper.

I would also like to mount traction pads horizontally above the rear tire carrier.

A 2' extended truck bed might be tough reach, but it may have a paying audience.

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are all AI generated images, easy to tell when you look at the text or try to find symmetry in the small details, like on tires and hinges.
Sponsored