Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At one point I got a little weak and considered getting a 4dr soft top ,but good things come to those that wait along time.

No hard feelings Ford im really loving this thing ,took a really nice cruise down the ca coast today with the Bruno nothing but great memories are being made 👍
To those that have ,enjoy
Those still waiting ,it is worth it.
576 miles in .
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220628_162205
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Screenshot_20220628-172409_Gallery
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Screenshot_20220628-172456_Gallery
Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something just so right about a 2 door on 37s. Accomplished by adding a 1.5” body lift and 1.25” spacers to the factory Sasquatch wheels
What side steps are those?

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something just so right about a 2 door on 37s. Accomplished by adding a 1.5” body lift and 1.25” spacers to the factory Sasquatch wheels
This is the type of Bronco styling I'd never do myself but love to see on (or off) the road. 🤘

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same plan. I ordered the Jtop mesh bimini and I am going with the Broncover rain cover. I don't think there will be an issue using both, but I didn't ask.

Below is the email I used to contact them. I emailed a little while back to see when their 2 door covers would be available.

Broncover USA <[email protected]>
I dont see any mention of this on their site but I thought I read that there is a center 'brace' that props up the broncover. Kind of like what a pontoon boat cover uses I'm picturing. Your bimini shade might impede that brace. You may be able to cut a hole in the shade and pop a grommet in it's place so the prop pipe can pass through from the top.

These shades just 'rest' over the top of the cab so I can't imagine a bimini shade would impede that other than what I mentioned about the prop.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Untitled

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I did it because of my 69 mach 1 hood.
8.00 bucks for a can of black plastidip i wanted to see if I liked it first .
I'm going to peel it off now and do it again with flat vinyl
If you want just the plastidip it lasts a long time ,is reversible, and really easy,looks great too.
Just tape off and spray,cover the whole rig that stuff flies everywhere.

Broncover

Raptor
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Broncover
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncover.com
Vehicle(s)
BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I dont see any mention of this on their site but I thought I read that there is a center 'brace' that props up the broncover. Kind of like what a pontoon boat cover uses I'm picturing. Your bimini shade might impede that brace. You may be able to cut a hole in the shade and pop a grommet in it's place so the prop pipe can pass through from the top.

These shades just 'rest' over the top of the cab so I can't imagine a bimini shade would impede that other than what I mentioned about the prop.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Untitled
Jumping in here, The shade itself might help eliminate the need for the tent pole we have included. I don’t know for sure, but the goal of the pole is to keep water from pooling and the extra support under the cover itself might do that as well. But yeah dropping a little hole in the shade would also work.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jumping in here, The shade itself might help eliminate the need for the tent pole we have included. I don’t know for sure, but the goal of the pole is to keep water from pooling and the extra support under the cover itself might do that as well. But yeah dropping a little hole in the shade would also work.
tempImageiFsoyN.gif

Glad we have the actual manufacturer chiming in. Is the mention of that tent pole anywhere on the site? I couldn't find it. If not, I suggest adding it since it's a nice feature.

Secondly, before popping a hole in the shade, the tent pole may be able to prop up under the shade itself and simultaneously prop both the shade and the cover up enough to prevent any major pooling.

Edit:
Looks like they added some copy and a pic of the pole. Great solution and glad to see it's reinforced.

Last edited:

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Untitled.png

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. tempImageiFsoyN
I was thinking I could remove/roll part of the bimini back if I needed to use the tent pole to keep the rain from pooling on the Broncover. That way the bimini wouldn't interfere with the tent pole. I'll have to see when I receive everything. At least I just received my Bronco!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking I could remove/roll part of the bimini back if I needed to use the tent pole to keep the rain from pooling on the Broncover. That way the bimini wouldn't interfere with the tent pole. I'll have to see when I receive everything. At least I just received my Bronco!
No Bronco for me yet so take it with a grain of salt that a 0 door guy is trying to solve 2 door problems. Good luck!

Sponsored

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No Bronco for me yet so take it with a grain of salt that a 0 door guy is trying to solve 2 door problems. Good luck!
Hopefully yours will be scheduled for production soon!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad we have the actual manufacturer chiming in. Is the mention of that tent pole anywhere on the site? I couldn't find it. If not, I suggest adding it since it's a nice feature.

Secondly, before popping a hole in the shade, the tent pole may be able to prop up under the shade itself and simultaneously prop both the shade and the cover up enough to prevent any major pooling.

Edit:
Looks like they added some copy and a pic of the pole. Great solution and glad to see it's reinforced.
That poll might be right where the latch zipper is on the Jtops 2 door shade. That would be perfect if it's the case. Bronco and cover both scheduled to arrive end of July, so I will have to wait to make sure.

Zen89

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At one point I got a little weak and considered getting a 4dr soft top ,but good things come to those that wait along time.

No hard feelings Ford im really loving this thing ,took a really nice cruise down the ca coast today with the Bruno nothing but great memories are being made 👍
To those that have ,enjoy
Those still waiting ,it is worth it.
576 miles in .
What’s your wheel/tire size and any lift? Looks good.