Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did not like sandstone in any of the early photos but ordered it anyway (make sense?), love it in person. I will trade you even money for my 21 A51, love that green!!
You Guys Kill me. I waited so long..Originally reserved in 12/20 Ordered 2/21. Moved from the Oilfield in ND and couldn’t transfer so I just let it go..Ordered a new one 1/22 in Tennessee…BD with SAS. In March I was worried about Money switched to a BaseSquatch..Saw that Sandstone Interior and thought how cool that would be with the EG…Wanted to swap to a BB with rear locker…Then came HPR…LOL. Finally Glad after all is said and done switched at the 23 conversion back to BD HPR..7MT..Tow with rack Bumped from 12/19 to 1/9…I just hope we all get what we want. God Bless the boys and girls at MAP that get this done for US all. Merry Christmas to them and Happy New Year.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. FD196D38-7AC8-4C1C-88DB-9F41905FFB2E
Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, 2-door or 4-door, all soft tops I have seen flipped back like this just look absolutely awful horrid. To each their own, but man, they are ugly.........not just ugly, but FUGLY!!!
Really? You’re in the minority. Most folks LOVE this top.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I finally get to join the party! Just bought a 2dr 2.7 Big Bend SAS from Tom Masano Ford in Shillington, PA. Vince and the whole team made it a seamless process and I got a great deal on an order that a customer backed out of.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. FD196D38-7AC8-4C1C-88DB-9F41905FFB2E
Congratulations! Happy to hear you had a great experience with Tom Masano Ford. Enjoy! :)

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would love if someone could post a few photos of the interior, specifically the door and the center console - trying to plan for a potential set of PRP seats and maybe covering the armrest/center console - I have not been able to find any real good photos for this online
Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to do this!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! Happy to hear you had a great experience with Tom Masano Ford. Enjoy! :)

I'm glad the person had a great experience with the dealership.

My question to you would be are you going to reprimand the dealer because they did not sell the order to the original order holder. You said you were going to do that. It is hard to watch this stuff unfold while I still set here patiently waiting for my Aug of 2020 reservation to be built. I have sat idly by as others have received the same build, or very similar, with no wait, no reservation. Hell, I even went through the e-mail match (COVP) from last year and received an e-mail from you that said you would build. Still nothing.

Odd how this stuff works. :cautious::(

msh03046

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2016 550i, 2002 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2D Badlands Cactus Gray, manual with lux package, zroadz lighting, and IAG sidesteps. Just got it PPF'd with Xpel Stealth and 5 yr ceramic coating.

PXL_20221218_162015185.jpg

PXL_20221218_162026302.jpg

PXL_20221218_162122598.jpg

jimmyd21

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Falcon Sprint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In a holding pattern...

I called Ford customer relations, was told there is no hold on it, just awaiting shipping. Seems like it should have shipped by now

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 1671674546398

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 1671674588853

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm glad the person had a great experience with the dealership.

My question to you would be are you going to reprimand the dealer because they did not sell the order to the original order holder. You said you were going to do that. It is hard to watch this stuff unfold while I still set here patiently waiting for my Aug of 2020 reservation to be built. I have sat idly by as others have received the same build, or very similar, with no wait, no reservation. Hell, I even went through the e-mail match (COVP) from last year and received an e-mail from you that said you would build. Still nothing.

Odd how this stuff works. :cautious::(
What exactly was the dealership supposed to do when the original customer backed out?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What exactly was the dealership supposed to do when the original customer backed out?

I understand that a dealership has nothing it can do other than to sell it to the next customer that wants it. But, I go back a looooooooong way here, way before the reveal. I remember the e-mails posted here that Ford sent out because of all the shit that was going on because of trying to get orders out to order holders that had been waiting. It was made VERY clear. NO GAMES or you will have allocations taken away. So yeah I get the dealer had a backout and had to sell but Ford says that is a no-no so once again my question to @Ford Motor Company is are they going to be the big guy here and take action against the dealer for doing what they said not to do???? The dealer I am at has dotted all the "i's" and crossed all the "t's" and Ford has yet to build their first order on the books that goes clear back to the first allocation debacle the ended in OCT of 2020. That order would be mine.

So I guess some dealers can break the rules and have no consequences while other dealers follow the rules get screwed. I guess that is how life works as well. Good guy always finishes last. A lot like me, I thought I was doing the right thing back in Aug of 2020 and I syill set here screwed. Sorry if I sound a bit upset it is very hard to watch after being on this ride since Aug of 2020 and watch as others just walk right in a get their Bronc while I sit here still waiting after being in the first set of allocations, been through the e-mail (COVP) from last year, and still NOT AN EFFIN THING.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I understand that a dealership has nothing it can do other than to sell it to the next customer that wants it. But, I go back a looooooooong way here, way before the reveal. I remember the e-mails posted here that Ford sent out because of all the shit that was going on because of trying to get orders out to order holders that had been waiting. It was made VERY clear. NO GAMES or you will have allocations taken away. So yeah I get the dealer had a backout and had to sell but Ford says that is a no-no so once again my question to @Ford Motor Company is are they going to be the big guy here and take action against the dealer for doing what they said not to do???? The dealer I am at has dotted all the "i's" and crossed all the "t's" and Ford has yet to build their first order on the books that goes clear back to the first allocation debacle the ended in OCT of 2020. That order would be mine.

So I guess some dealers can break the rules and have no consequences while other dealers follow the rules get screwed. I guess that is how life works as well. Good guy always finishes last. A lot like me, I thought I was doing the right thing back in Aug of 2020 and I syill set here screwed. Sorry if I sound a bit upset it is very hard to watch after being on this ride since Aug of 2020 and watch as others just walk right in a get their Bronc while I sit here still waiting after being in the first set of allocations, been through the e-mail (COVP) from last year, and still NOT AN EFFIN THING.
I get it that there are bad dealers out there and they should be held accountable. I'm just saying that it would be pretty stupid to punish a dealer who had a customer back out for selling the vehicle to another customer. Like, what do you want them to do with it??? I'm sure there is something in the dealer rules for COVP that allows an exception when the original customer backs out. Just don't let your frustration make you unreasonable.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get it that there are bad dealers out there and they should be held accountable. I'm just saying that it would be pretty stupid to punish a dealer who had a customer back out for selling the vehicle to another customer. Like, what do you want them to do with it??? I'm sure there is something in the dealer rules for COVP that allows an exception when the original customer backs out. Just don't let your frustration make you unreasonable.

I was brought up in a Navy household. There were rules. And that was that. NO ifs, NO ands, NO buts.

That said if I was a dealer and Ford told me if I don't match COVP then I lose an allocation then I would sell the Bronc, take the hit and move on. Simple as that. I'm a big boy. I can take a shot to the chin. Shit happens. I will recover. I've done it ALL my life.

Now you say for me to not let my frustration make me unreasonable. I don't think I am being unreasonable. I did what Ford asked to do in order to get a Bronco back in 2020. Being my dealers FIRST order, in the FIRST allocation, and now Ford has built the dealers 5th order that was ordered AFTER my OCT 21 RE-order of my original order in Jan/Feb/Mar of 21. I don't think it is being unreasonable at all to expect @Ford Motor Company to build what I reserved 2 years ago and have done everything they have asked only to be passed by. :(

Last edited:

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was brought up in a Navy household. There were rules. And that was that. NO ifs, NO ands, NO buts.

That said if I was a dealer and Ford told me if I don't match COVP then I lose an allocation then I would sell the Bronc, take the hit and move on. Simple as that. I'm a big boy. I can take a shot to the chin. Shit happens. I will recover. I've done it ALL my life.

Now you say for me to not let my frustration make me unreasonable. I don't think I am being unreasonable. I did what Ford asked to do in order to get a Bronco back in 2020. Being my dealers FIRST order, in the FIRST allocation, and now Ford has built the dealers 5th order that was ordered AFTER my OCT 21 RE-order of my original order in Jan/Feb/Mar of 21. I don't think it is being unreasonable at all to expect @Ford Motor Company to build what I reserved 2 years ago and have done everything they have asked only to be passed by. :(
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough in what I said Or the way I said it. You have every right to be frustrated with Ford for this debacle of a roll out. All I am saying is not to let it cloud your thinking in relation to this one scenario. I am about 98% sure that Ford would have an exception for the dealer losing an allocation if the customer backs out by no fault of the dealer. That is all I am saying. I am just as frustrated with the lack of transparency and efficiency as anyone else.
Sponsored