First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Computer-optimized, cross-brace design within the differential cover increases the structural rigidity of the axle acting as a truss"

I believe this is what you are referring to.

What they are talking about here is the design element. The outside design has extra material left to right to simulate a continuous support from axle tube to axle tube when bolted on. There is 2 bolts on each side aligned with the axle tubes. You can plainly see the extra structure that is built up across the cover acting like a truss or girdle. That extra material is on the exterior, not on interior of cover.Hopefully you can understand what I'm trying to say bud.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_20220731_164606_01
Let me try this again. Sorry Karl

@Grumpy What did you do with the brake lines? Can you take a closer pic? Did you just reuse the factory bolt and bracket or what.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

@Grumpy What did you do with the brake lines? Can you take a closer pic? Did you just reuse the factory bolt and bracket or what.
I could not use the factory studs(2) as the nut flange is too wide for the machined cutouts. I am now, will be completed this weekend making new aluminum brackets to attach the brake line. I will post pics when complete.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got the Havoc door sill plates in. Got to say I was impressed with the thickness and quality rubber these are made of. Fit perfect and held in place by 3m tape. The top flange even tucks up under the kick panel trim piece.

IMG_20230203_172139.jpg

IMG_20230203_172421.jpg

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_0834.JPG

I wanted to post this beauty one last time before I say goodbye. We had an amazing 1.5 years together (give or take). I love this truck, but it was the right time to sell. I now have a beautiful baby girl, and I need something a little bigger for her, the dog, and my beautiful wife. Family comes first, but I know I will own one again one day. I did what I needed to do, drove all over the country, and wanted to thank this amazing community, with who I will continue to follow up with. And will happily do the Bronco wave whenever I see you, smiling, always remembering how much fun this thing is.....

A love so rare, between a man and his Ford
Together they roamed, from shore to the gorge
With tops off and wind, and the sun shining bright
This Bronco and man, a picture of delight

From beach to the Rockies, they had endless fun
Wife and dog by his side, and a love that was won
Their journey together, beauty to behold
A year of adventure, forever untold

But life moves fast, and a new chapter begins
The gift of a daughter is a love that wins
Though saying goodbye, is bittersweet pain
The Bronco lives on, in the memories it gained

So here's to the love, between man and his truck
To the moments they shared, and the memories they struck
Though it's time to move on, and make room for the rest
That time with his Ford, was some of the best.

So I bid you farewell
I'll try not to weep
You'll serve a new family
Better than any Jeep;)

Godspeed.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got the Havoc door sill plates in. Got to say I was impressed with the thickness and quality rubber these are made of. Fit perfect and held in place by 3m tape. The top flange even tucks up under the kick panel trim piece.

I have these too - highly recommend.

GiddyUpThatPony

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember going up there many years ago in my old TJ. It was a really bumpy ride. Has the road been improved? Thanks for the video.

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day one reservation, mod top holdout until that rug was fully pulled out from us, finally arrived this Tuesday…I just realized I need to take better quality pics.
79A3BB0D-F588-4515-BDE2-9A7ACDA771AA.jpeg
2FC138DD-6672-440C-9FA7-94E1B5BE0F81.jpeg

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember going up there many years ago in my old TJ. It was a really bumpy ride. Has the road been improved? Thanks for the video.
The road is still full rocks and bumps, but nothing my BadSquatch Cooter girl can’t handle. The ride was pretty comfortable for the conditions.

Special Decor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F 150, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day one reservation, mod top holdout until that rug was fully pulled out from us, finally arrived this Tuesday…I just realized I need to take better quality pics.
79A3BB0D-F588-4515-BDE2-9A7ACDA771AA.jpeg
2FC138DD-6672-440C-9FA7-94E1B5BE0F81.jpeg
Nice! I'm as you.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 2FC138DD-6672-440C-9FA7-94E1B5BE0F81
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 2FC138DD-6672-440C-9FA7-94E1B5BE0F81
Very nice! I too am an early mod top hold out. Gave up, canceled my reservation. Now that we see the mod top on the heritage edition. There is still hope.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Here are the brackets I made for the brake lines. They are of 22 gauge of some left over pieces I had laying around. They are of different length slightly based on position. Used SS hardware and plastic line clamps. The clamps are different size also because one goes over heat shield and line and the other secures brake line only. Painted the brackets black and once installed I painted the hardware black also with touch up paint.

IMG_20230204_123207.jpg

IMG_20230204_124903.jpg

IMG_20230204_131925.jpg

IMG_20230204_131948.jpg