Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trying to blend with nature.
PXL_20230607_170734987.jpg
How do you like your sliders??
Those are on my short list and I really want to make up my mind which ones to get.

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those are on my short list and I really want to make up my mind which ones to get.
I'm really happy with them...haven't actually used them as sliders yet so I can't comment on that functionality.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230315_103006
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230315_102955
Metaltech makes sliders that are frame mounted, and have the steps built in. I love mine.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_6660

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally had the chance to take my 2Door on a proper 4x4 trail. I gotta say… I’m impressed.

Some minor rubbing at full twist / stuff but nothing major. I plan to do some minor trimming. (GRT Perch collars + 0 offset wheels + 37’’ Kenda KR601s)

We didn’t get any pics on the more technical climb there was a pretty nasty T-storm threatening and I just wanted to make it up Heart Attach Hill (Kelly Flats) before it rained.

Felt damn good to get out into the woods.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_9771

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_9774

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate what everyone is doing with their Broncos. Getting them dirty. Taking them off roads. I am just not there yet.

I have had mine for about 20 days. It hasn't been out in the rain yet. I think the wipers work but I do not know. I didn't want to run them dry across the glass I already washed the small amount of dirt and bugs off of it. I also detailed the inside because of dust. Used Chemical Guys on my plastic and rubber bits on the outside.

I did get a bit adventurous and replace all the speakers and used Forscan to power them up.

I love this thing. I know what it is intended for and I will eventually stop babying it but right now it is my garage queen. I posted a pic before but here she is in her natural habitat.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. tempImageeROKhl

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate what everyone is doing with their Broncos. Getting them dirty. Taking them off roads. I am just not there yet.

I have had mine for about 20 days. It hasn't been out in the rain yet. I think the wipers work but I do not know. I didn't want to run them dry across the glass I already washed the small amount of dirt and bugs off of it. I also detailed the inside because of dust. Used Chemical Guys on my plastic and rubber bits on the outside.

I did get a bit adventurous and replace all the speakers and used Forscan to power them up.

I love this thing. I know what it is intended for and I will eventually stop babying it but right now it is my garage queen. I posted a pic before but here she is in her natural habitat.

After your first adventure, you'll get the bug! These machines are extremely capable - the user will be the limiting factor that's for sure. Went down a 22 degree hill today out at McLean Creek in Alberta. When the incline is so steep the licorice and snacks slide from the passenger seat to the floor, that definitely gets butt-puckering. Once I get the pics my buddy took I'll be uploading them, had a few 1-wheel-in-the-air moments as well. The Bronco didn't give 2 shits, just ate it up and asked for more.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally had the chance to take my 2Door on a proper 4x4 trail. I gotta say… I’m impressed.

Some minor rubbing at full twist / stuff but nothing major. I plan to do some minor trimming. (GRT Perch collars + 0 offset wheels + 37’’ Kenda KR601s)

We didn’t get any pics on the more technical climb there was a pretty nasty T-storm threatening and I just wanted to make it up Heart Attach Hill (Kelly Flats) before it rained.

Felt damn good to get out into the woods.

Great shots and that looks like a beautiful campsite. QQ for you. I like your tire storage setup. Can you tell me what tire bag you have and how you attached your recovery boards to the back like that? Looks like a really nice, pragmatic setup I'd like to emulate.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After your first adventure, you'll get the bug! These machines are extremely capable - the user will be the limiting factor that's for sure. Went down a 22 degree hill today out at McLean Creek in Alberta. When the incline is so steep the licorice and snacks slide from the passenger seat to the floor, that definitely gets butt-puckering. Once I get the pics my buddy took I'll be uploading them, had a few 1-wheel-in-the-air moments as well. The Bronco didn't give 2 shits, just ate it up and asked for more.
I can't wait.

I am 54 years old and this is the first new vehicle I have ever purchased. I won't bore you with the details but sometimes life is bigger than yourself. I can't help but to baby it.

Anyways, my daughter will be moving from S. Florida to Denver in August. I won't be taking the Bronco down from Ohio on this one. She just needs me to fly in, help her pack, drive and then fly out. I will however now have a very nice base camp (apartment) in Denver to start my Bronco adventures. (Ohio sucks)
Sponsored