First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A big milestone today. I picked up my 2 door Wildtrak and I got to update my profile.
Thank you to @ChaseG for making me aware of the $2350.00 rebate for the leather.
First addition was the orange beauty rings.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_20230616_163422

ChaseG

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A big milestone today. I picked up my 2 door Wildtrak and I got to update my profile.
Thank you to @ChaseG for making me aware of the $2350.00 rebate for the leather.
First addition was the orange beauty rings.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_20230616_163422
Oh man, I'm so jealous. Mine just arrived via train and I'm waiting on the call... Congratulations and I'm glad I could help.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_7723
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_7722

Picked the BaseSquatch up today!! 1” level at TCustoms

Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The combination of silver, gray and black looks fantastic! Are they the original Big Bend wheels? How did you blacken them?

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll get a picture or two of mine as proof I'm in the 2Dr club (for a little while), but right now it's still dirty from when it was delivered 8 days ago and I haven't driven it at all.

I've been trying to get to finish up the downstairs of my condo, so I've been doing stuff here and there, but mostly fixing the glaring issues it had from the factory.
It had a gap in the weatherstrip, on both sides, at the back of the removable panels where they meet up (at least should) with the weatherstrip on the clam-shell. I could see the inside of the vehicle thru them and my pinky fit perfectly in the gaps.

The panel alignment on the driver's side door, fender and hood was horrible, like how did it even leave the factory like this horrible. I'm a former auto body refinish & repair tech and I could've done a better job in my sleep with a hang-over.
To top it off, it also had a 3 inch rub mark with the primer showing thru on the leading edge of the drivers door from the gaps and alignment being so bad. Yes, that mark was on it's baby picture also (I magnified the image a little and there it was). The dark blue touch up paint gobbed onto it made me cringe, but luckily that rub mark happened before the clear-coat was sprayed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_0136

This picture should give you a good idea of how far I had to move/adjust the fender to even up the gap. I could only fit .030 of stacked feeler gauges between the door and fender at the bottom and that was also with the bottom of the door tucked below the trailing edge of the fender from the factory.
I got the light wet-sanding done after these pictures and now I just need to do the touch-up spot repair. You won't be able to tell that blemish was there after I'm done with it. (y)

The door panel scratches look like it's from taking the door off and not using the rubber guards that come in the glove box kit. I had the same scratches in the same area from not using mine the first time.

joshhanks5

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The combination of silver, gray and black looks fantastic! Are they the original Big Bend wheels? How did you blacken them?
Yes, the original wheels. I’m not sure how they were done. The Dealer sent this in for all the mods before I bought it. Minus the leather and heated seats. I took it to the same place the dealer used and got that added afterwards.

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The door panel scratches look like it's from taking the door off and not using the rubber guards that come in the glove box kit. I had the same scratches in the same area from not using mine the first time.
I haven't had the doors off. The damage to the door was from the factory and that damage shows up on it's baby picture. It's still sitting in my garage dirty and hasn't moved at all. All I've done to it is add the stuff I've bought or got as gifts over the last almost 3 years.

I'm glad I put the DV8 steps on it, because they have saved it from acquiring door dings from the inconsiderate people that park in the other half of the shared garage.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't had the doors off. The damage to the door was from the factory and that damage shows up on it's baby picture. It's still sitting in my garage dirty and hasn't moved at all. All I've done to it is add the stuff I've bought or got as gifts over the last almost 3 years.

I'm glad I put the DV8 steps on it, because they have saved it from acquiring door dings from the inconsiderate people that park in the other half of the shared garage.
That should be covered under warranty. Did you show them your line picture that shows it was done there?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That should be covered under warranty. Did you show them your line picture that shows it was done there?
I bought it from Granger and had it shipped out here to me. I'm pretty sure they saw the globbed on dark blue paint and yellow wax pan marking the area but that's all in the past now.

I'm a former Auto body refinish & repair tech, I can do a much better job at fixing it, than the shops used by my local Dealer, and it won't end up being a full panel spray. The only plus side is that the damage has been clear-coated over and only down the the primer.

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_3071

got to exercise the 4x4 system & earn some trail pinstripes this past weekend!
Sponsored