First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
What trim do you have? Are your tires 35"?
Hey! It's a base trim, I'm on 33" Toyo Open Country AT3, I also installed some used Badlands Bilstein shocks. I have tranny skid and t-case skid and shock skids, breezes through moderate trails for me no problem.
Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! It's a base trim, I'm on 33" Toyo Open Country AT3, I also installed some used Badlands Bilstein shocks. I have tranny skid and t-case skid and shock skids, breezes through moderate trails for me no problem.
33" are pretty capable with the extra shocks.

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Baby picture and 2 year old from delivery pic after a spa (detail) day. Team 2 door rocks!!

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0819.jpeg
How’s the wind noise from the Bestop? Your rig looks great btw!

Sponsored

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bestop is by far the greatest accessory I’ve added and has completely transformed the Bronco experience. I took the hard top off a year and a half ago and will probably not ever put it back on again. That said, it is a bit noisier than than the hardtop, which isn’t particularly quiet, especially with side lane traffic like passing trucks.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Bestop is by far the greatest accessory I’ve added and has completely transformed the Bronco experience. I took the hard top off a year and a half ago and will probably not ever put it back on again. That said, it is a bit noisier than than the hardtop, which isn’t particularly quiet, especially with side lane traffic like passing trucks.
I’m definitely getting the bestop soft top, going to wait and see what they offer on Black Friday

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Baby picture and 2 year old from delivery pic after a spa (detail) day. Team 2 door rocks!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_0819

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. IMG_0819
Love the then and now photos, John! Your Bronco looks amazing. Glad to see you are enjoying your ride!

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I concur, it's louder than the HT but not any worse/better than any other soft top vehicle I've owned (2TJs, 1JKU & '03 Cobra). I can talk on the phone easily, hold conversations, yadda, yadda. What little increase in noise is canceled out by the absolute joy and freedom of a soft top.

I put my Bestop on in back in Feb. We get plenty of cold, wet & snow in KY but I've never regretted having the soft top on all year. My HT will languish in the garage for all eternity.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. Doors Off

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Dobolina

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tastefully done, very nice. Is the tailgate emblem blacked out?
Naw. Tailgate emblem and side emblems are chrome. I think black will be next though.
Have bug/rock guard ready to go on, then pinch weld/rock sliders. Then need to take a break to keep from forcing a divorce. ;-)

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Naw. Tailgate emblem and side emblems are chrome. I think black will be next though.
Have bug/rock guard ready to go on, then pinch weld/rock sliders. Then need to take a break to keep from forcing a divorce. ;-)
I usually don't like white letter tires but they look so good on yours especially with the chrome lug nuts,
Sponsored