First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer emailed me earlier this week and said I’ll be getting my email today. Isn’t going to happen and now he says he doesn’t know what happened. This is ridiculous. They don’t know what’s going on. What happened to end of may we will get something?? So frustrating. Will I back out of it?? No but something needs to be done. This is getting out of hand.
Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
.... They don’t know what’s going on. What happened to end of may we will get something?? So frustrating.
May email and your VIN have nothing to do with each other. And, a dealer not knowing what is going on, do tell. :rolleyes:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer emailed me earlier this week and said I’ll be getting my email today. Isn’t going to happen and now he says he doesn’t know what happened. This is ridiculous. They don’t know what’s going on. What happened to end of may we will get something?? So frustrating. Will I back out of it?? No but something needs to be done. This is getting out of hand.
You were probably in "Preview for Scheduling" by Ford. If that is the case, Preview does not guarantee that you are chosen by Ford for scheduling.

Your dealer should have been more clear about what this means so you could temper your expectations.

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You were probably in "Preview for Scheduling" by Ford. If that is the case, Preview does not guarantee that you are chosen by Ford for scheduling.

Your dealer should have been more clear about what this means so you could temper your expectations.
Dealer said directly that his ford rep said that it will be Thursday...... but lol who knows

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
May email and your VIN have nothing to do with each other. And, a dealer not knowing what is going on, do tell. :rolleyes:
Dealer has said since January that I will have something by may. Clearly they don’t know what’s going on lol

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What "needs to be done"?

Also, there are 31 days in May.
What needs to be done is better communication. Nobody can answer anything. Nobody. Also did you forget that there’s a holiday Monday?? Also that they only send emails out on Thursdays??

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Early in the week Ford pulls orders for preview, unfortunately not all of the previewed orders convert to scheduled. Same thing happened to me last week.

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Early in the week Ford pulls orders for preview, unfortunately not all of the previewed orders convert to scheduled. Same thing happened to me last week.
I get that but when asked my dealer is that what you saw he said no I was told it was going to be this week from my Ford rep

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am passionate about the bronco, so we have that in common.

It is unclear what productive result you think is going to come of appearing to be lashing out at your fellow bronco enthusiasts.

Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What needs to be done is better communication. Nobody can answer anything. Nobody. Also did you forget that there’s a holiday Monday?? Also that they only send emails out on Thursdays??
You're absolutely right that there needs to be better communication, or that Ford actually maintains their timelines with regard to communication.

You're not alone - a lot of people are frustrated with Ford. You're pissed, I get it. However, I don't know if Ford has a "rule" that they only send emails out on Thursdays. And as for Monday being a holiday. You're right!

From what your responses are in this thread, it seems that you are pissed at the whole thing: Ford, your dealer, and now other forum members. You may just want slow your roll and take a day.

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am passionate about the bronco, so we have that in common.

It is unclear what productive result you think is going to come of appearing to be lashing out at your fellow bronco enthusiasts.
Lashing out?? If you call that lashing out 😂😂but gets to a point where this is beyond frustrating

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get that but when asked my dealer is that what you saw he said no I was told it was going to be this week from my Ford rep
Maybe it would help to know that it is a computer algorithm that decides what gets pulled and converted. Your dealer and "Ford rep" know nothing. They can only tell when/if you get previewed. As said prior previewing is not a guarantee.

OP
OP
Lukeswags23

Lukeswags23

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're absolutely right that there needs to be better communication, or that Ford actually maintains their timelines with regard to communication.

You're not alone - a lot of people are frustrated with Ford. You're pissed, I get it. However, I don't know if Ford has a "rule" that they only send emails out on Thursdays. And as for Monday being a holiday. You're right!

From what your responses are in this thread, it seems that you are pissed at the whole thing: Ford, your dealer, and now other forum members. You may just want slow your roll and take a day.
Not mad at anyone in here !! Just pissed at ford.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lashing out?? If you call that lashing out 😂😂but gets to a point where this is beyond frustrating
Ok, you’re right. Should have just said “bitching at” I guess. 😉 carry on.
Sponsored