Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw what the new K5 may look like. I find it funny that Ford is producing vehicles designed with a retro flair taking design ques from earlier models and GM is pushing futuristic designs with no throwbacks to earlier models. Two totally different reads on the market
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw what the new K5 may look like. I find it funny that Ford is producing vehicles designed with a retro flair taking design ques from earlier models and GM is pushing futuristic designs with no throwbacks to earlier models. Two totally different reads on the market
google came back with nothing, care to share?

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably something similar to the bronco6g early renderings that floated around for years and had a shit load of people talking about how they’ve seen the new bronco.

OP
OP
Suthrncop66

Suthrncop66

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw it on here, I'll see if I can find it....looked kind of like the current blazer but a little sleeker, same direction.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a former GM lover, I can attest to how they’re terrible with redesigning their vehicles. Some are not bad, but then you have others (I.e. Blazer) where they sh*t the bed. And their “luxury” models used to be horrendously cheap inside - not sure if that’s changed in recent years or not. It’s quite disappointing.

Ravenndd

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is that a real rendering because if it is it’s garbage. Chevy had a real chance to bring back the K5 when the bronco came out but they blew it. A modern K5 with a half removable top would have been epic. I probably would not have purchased the bronco.

I currently have a ‘86 K5, ‘84 CJ-7 and ‘23 Big Bend. I know I need to pick a team but I can’t. They are all great.

Sponsored