Sponsored

Bronco6G Live Reveal Viewing Party (With Giveaways)! ?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s the price of the black diamond just says starts at 36000 and change but I beleave that’s for the 2 door these things won’t be cheap that’s for sure would like to know the price of the black diamond 4 door starting I’m thing 38 hole Sasquatch package not a fortune probably 5000 package and if you add auto that’s extra out of the gate I like badlands the best but so expensive 2 door starts at 42 lol

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

77broncoko

First Name
Ko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 90 square body suburban, 2017 renagade,
Very disappointed in this bronco. It looks great but IFS that sucks. 2.3 l is the only engine offered with a manual? Wtf. No locking hubs. They tell you more about the stupid touch screen than the suspension. I like that you can get lockers front and rear. Hope you can do it on the base model.they need to make one that is a true strip down . The base price is about 5k to high if they want to complete with Jeep. I have been waiting years for this and it is a little disappointing.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very disappointed in this bronco. It looks great but IFS that sucks. 2.3 l is the only engine offered with a manual? Wtf. No locking hubs. They tell you more about the stupid touch screen than the suspension. I like that you can get lockers front and rear. Hope you can do it on the base model.they need to make one that is a true strip down . The base price is about 5k to high if they want to complete with Jeep. I have been waiting years for this and it is a little disappointing.
The base has the option of the Sasquatch package which has the 35's and locking front and rear dif's. I seen that shit.. But I want towing which bumps me up 1 model to Big Bend.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
electronic lockers work 100% fine now.

available on all trims

base price is only a couple hundred more than Jeep

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can all you east coasties give up and go to bed? Hawaii here trying to get a reservation in.
Hell I'm east coast and I'm not even trying to reserve.. watching the rest of the crew implode with frustration though. :eek:

Edit: And I'm still waiting for @Administrator to let me know when that 6g pizza sticker is coming... Only winner guess you guys are gonna be nothing but posers!! ha ha

Sponsored

77broncoko

First Name
Ko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 90 square body suburban, 2017 renagade,
electronic lockers work 100% fine now.

available on all trims

base price is only a couple hundred more than Jeep
At least the Jeep still has a solid axle. But the Jeep is severely under powered. I feel this bronco will be the same. But at least it has a decent gear ratio

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate when international conference calls interfere with B6G time! Thankfully I can get back to what really matters.
Trying to place a reservation.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the real question is, if I go cheap and go with the 2.3l, which one of you whipper snappers is gonna tell me how to tune that bitch?
Sponsored