Sponsored

Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread

On a scale of 1 to 5, this is how I'm feeling right now about the state of the Ford Bronco....

• Total voters

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford is in new territory here and I think they are learning their way through this with lots of different interests. There have been some homeruns here. Just compare this to the Blazer trainwreck and know we are flying high. The big problem here is everybody loves the product. Now that's a good problem to have.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the camp that I could care less about it all at this point ... mainly because of the "dealership" inconsistencies (local to CA and nothing to those that have been open and honest with their customers thus far). I know it's a necessary evil, but still annoying AF.

What makes the process especially seems short-sighted and feeling like it is not thought out well is the whole changing dealership deadline of October 31 or whatever, if it does change. There really should be no deadline as long as we make the change before we order. I'm sure they have their reasons, but still something that could be more equitable to the customer.
I believe they put that deadline so they could have plenty of time to calculate allocation per dealership based on reservation and reservation conversion. If you let people switch last minute, Ford might have to scramble to reallocate. I understand for a big company, locking in as many variables as possible is nice.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I keep thinking as I see people so nerved up about the pushed back dates for build and price and other bronco related matters is how glad I am that y’all aren’t patients in my ER waiting room right now......if you think waiting for pricing on a car is painful just imagine waiting for a room in the ER with a kidney stone amidst a covid pandemic. Just saying, it could be worse, soooooo much worse. You could be peeing blood......

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I keep thinking as I see people so nerved up about the pushed back dates for build and price and other bronco related matters is how glad I am that y’all aren’t patients in my ER waiting room right now......if you think waiting for pricing on a car is painful just imagine waiting for a room in the ER with a kidney stone amidst a covid pandemic. Just saying, it could be worse, soooooo much worse. You could be peeing blood......
Thank you for the perspective. My sister is a nurse, so I indirectly understand the situation you’re currently in. I really appreciate your essential work for our communities.

Also, I will now use “you could be peeing blood...” as my rebuttal for all future arguments. You’ve been warned...

Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for the perspective. My sister is a nurse, so I indirectly understand the situation you’re currently in. I really appreciate your essential work for our communities.

Also, I will now use “you could be peeing blood...” as my rebuttal for all future arguments. You’ve been warned...
There were definitely worse analogies I could have used but I didn’t want to gross anyone out more than necessary ?

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were definitely worse analogies I could have used but I didn’t want to gross anyone out more than necessary ?
I don’t think anyone on this forum (mostly middle-aged men and off-roading enthusiasts) is easily grossed out haha. Thank you for considering our mental wellness though.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To everyone who's caught on to SHYGRL's (@SHLYGRR ) poor attempts to raise HER (his) reaction score I say BRAVO.... nice work

Ford Bronco Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread giphy(12)

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To everyone who's caught on to SHYGRL's (@SHLYGRR ) poor attempts to raise HER (his) reaction score I say BRAVO.... nice work

Ford Bronco Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread giphy(12)
I’m the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you’ll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I’m not your hero.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you’ll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I’m not your hero.

Oh we will hunt you, and beat you down... Just because it's fun ? ?‍♂

Ford Bronco Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread giphy(10)

Already got a request in with Doug to reset your reaction score for trying to cheat the system.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread giphy(10)
Never thought of the reaction score thing as a race... but I shall commence.

And I'm done, ain't got time for that shit.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Excellent perspective.

My wife is a surgeon. Her current wait time for a knee replacement just bumped out over two years. If someone can wait for that you can wait for a silly little truck.

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never thought of the reaction score thing as a race... but I shall commence.

And I'm done, ain't got time for that shit.
Don’t do it bro. It’s led to nothing but pain and suffering for me. Save yourself. Live a blissful life void of reaction whoring and meme squabbling.
Sponsored