First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you angry, mad, depressed, sad, confused, etc that you haven’t received your Bronco yet? Do you have nightmares at night regarding your Bronco or dreams about what that creature is in my avatar? Well, this is the thread for you. Go ahead and let it all out. Me and the guinea pig are here for you. It will be okay. You love yourself. :) Woosa…

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Soft piggy. Warm piggy.
Little ball of squeak.
Please piggy, help Bronco
Escape to me this week.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At first I was mad, then sad and after seeing a couple tweaks to 2022 and the chance to save more money in turn upping my trim/options I ain't upset any more. I honestly hope it doesn't show up in Jan/Feb now because I have to go from Alabama to West Virginia to get the thing and if it snows we know how southerners handle it, lol.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lilj4425 guinea pig
did you get your more doors that you switched too ?????????????
are you scheduled for this year2021MY

Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I keep going back and forth on whether or not I should actually get this Bronco thing or something else more suited to what I've actually done/driving style and needs for my adult life.

Right now, it's somewhere in between. Wants/needs, first world problems..

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jacob, how did that switching to soft-top thing a couple months ago work out for you? You are starting a grown-ass man therapy session on the B6g Forum, I'm guessing it didn't go so well. Since we are airing problems, my problem (one of many actually, but we don't need to discuss those) is that the longer this goes on and the more vendors on here advertise, the more damn money I spend on my vehicle that will come next Spring. By the time it comes I won't have enough to buy my Bronco, but I sure as shit will have a garage full of cool Mods and add-ons.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jacob, how did that switching to soft-top thing a couple months ago work out for you? You are starting a grown-ass man therapy session on the B6g Forum, I'm guessing it didn't go so well. Since we are airing problems, my problem (one of many actually, but we don't need to discuss those) is that the longer this goes on and the more vendors on here advertise, the more damn money I spend on my vehicle that will come next Spring. By the time it comes I won't have enough to buy my Bronco, but I sure as shit will have a garage full of cool Mods and add-ons.
It’s going about as well as it could. Tracker says my Bronco should be delivered between now and next Monday. We shall see. Two door would have sent me to 2022 sometime and I just don’t think I could have waited that long. I’ve already spent over $2500 on accessories so I know the feeling. But at least our Broncos will be happy. :)

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

K
It’s going about as well as it could. Tracker says my Bronco should be delivered between now and next Monday. We shall see. Two door would have sent me to 2022 sometime and I just don’t think I could have waited that long. I’ve already spent over $2500 on accessories so I know the feeling. But at least our Broncos will be happy. :)
Keeping everything crossed for you that it arrives by next Monday. Are you taking a vacation to put on all of the cool toys? I know I am. Might try to file it as a national holiday.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m a 2nd day reservation…pushed to 22. Upset but definitely not the end of the world. It’s more time I get to constantly bring it up and annoy my husband!! Lol. When it does arrive it’ll be soooo sweet!!! But I do love seeing everyone else start to get them ! It gives me a chance to see the mods and explore what I will do! 😎.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And you already 99'd your build to MY22 right ? . . not even looking for VIN now . .

Am hoping MY22 also. Haven't 99'd yet . . too lazy to call dealer . . maybe I should text him . . already got the Ford Email . . 'postponed to MY22' . . but seems that Email doesn't mean much . . some people still get MY21 VINs . .

Hey . . that's not a guinea pig . . that's a marmot . .
I 99ed about 2 weeks ago and judging by some of the reservation timestamps that got selected today I'm glad I did because I really believe I would have gotten a late November or early December 2021 build.

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
K

Keeping everything crossed for you that it arrives by next Monday. Are you taking a vacation to put on all of the cool toys? I know I am. Might try to file it as a national holiday.
My date got pushed back. Now slated to arrive sometime between 10-2 and 10-8. :( I doubt I will take any vacation time.
Sponsored