Sponsored

Bronco6G (Not So Much) Therapy Thread

On a scale of 1 to 5, this is how I'm feeling right now about the state of the Ford Bronco....

• Total voters
OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that keeps you young, then prepare to re-enter the womb.
"Re-enter the Womb" is the name of my alt-punk metal band.
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't choose number 5, I'm a female. I'll add a number 6: I am so excited to be the only female in my town that will have a new bronco before anyone else! I can't wait to drive through the car clubs that meet at Sonic on Saturday nights! and the doors will be off when I do this. :devilish: :cool: :ROFLMAO: (my nephew is in a mustage club that meets at Sonic)

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't choose number 5, I'm a female. I'll add a number 6: I am so excited to be the only female in my town that will have a new bronco before anyone else! I can't wait to drive through the car clubs that meet at Sonic on Saturday nights! and the doors will be off when I do this. :devilish: :cool: :ROFLMAO: (my nephew is in a mustage club that meets at Sonic)
I had intended for "keep it in my pants" to be a gender-neutral colloquialism, but I can see your point haha. Oh man, I didn't even think about the feeling of pulling into drive-in dining with no doors. That's going to be so fun. You should monster-truck over some mustangs haha

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hang in there folks.
Am sure all of us want complete and accurate information today and the ability to make a purchase today (written 9/30/20 for reference). There are so many unanswered questions from the partial info we have.
What we have seen looks fantastic.
In a couple of years this board will morph into an outstanding source of information, from other owners, on the use and tweaking and modification (aftermarket) of the Bronco6G - fun stuff!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had intended for "keep it in my pants" to be a gender-neutral colloquialism, but I can see your point haha. Oh man, I didn't even think about the feeling of pulling into drive-in dining with no doors. That's going to be so fun. You should monster-truck over some mustangs haha
I grew up with only older brothers. The "keep it in my pants" didn't bother me!

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have had a similar thought. My lease is up early spring next year and there will definitely be a gap between my Hyundai turn-in and the Bronco shipment. I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle to fill the gap.
I have a second car, but it’s not even remotely close to being an everyday car so yeah I may need something inbetween.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh, I'm still all in on getting a Bronco. I've known since the reveal night the bulk of what I wanted so nothing major to fret about there for me. I'm aiming for a Squatch'd Badlands with the V6, modular hardtop and the High Package. My second option is the Wildtrak with the High Package and will look aftermarket or takeoffs for upgraded bumpers, skids and rock rails. I want a 2-door. The wives are pushing hard for a 4-door. I have a feeling my 2-door Badlands build and the 4-door Wildtrak are going to end up about the same price once B&P finally drops. The "everyone wins" proposition requires a conversation whether to spend the extra $2500 to go 4-door on the Badlands. I wish there was a proper green but can live without it. It may even get added for those farther down the list if the rumors are true. But right now I'm not getting all riled up over the hurry up and wait.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thats so cool ?after all the dust settles and everyone has their truck ,let the memories begin.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm always so out of the loop on everything happening. This morning everyone is excited because factory-ordered extras will include installation charge, now everybody is angry because there's something screwy with reservations vs build order?

OP
OP
SHLYGRR

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm always so out of the loop on everything happening. This morning everyone is excited because factory-ordered extras will include installation charge, now everybody is angry because there's something screwy with reservations vs build order?
The Bronco6G forum is like the stock market. One minute it’s down, one minute it’s up, it follows no clear logical trends, and eventually devolves into chaos when you’re not looking.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the camp that I could care less about it all at this point ... mainly because of the "dealership" inconsistencies (local to CA and nothing to those that have been open and honest with their customers thus far). I know it's a necessary evil, but still annoying AF.

What makes the process especially seems short-sighted and feeling like it is not thought out well is the whole changing dealership deadline of October 31 or whatever, if it does change. There really should be no deadline as long as we make the change before we order. I'm sure they have their reasons, but still something that could be more equitable to the customer.
Sponsored