Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the highest rating our self made trails are a 3 at best.
Oof that would be hard to live with. I consider 5ish to be a comfortable cruise for Sasquatch or better.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Felix808

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will a stock Badlands Sas make it though? Fairly in experienced. Did Fins and Things last year in a rental Jeep. Had a blast. Wanted our own truck. Fins and Things and the back way into Arches would be my only reference. Wasn’t sure on mods on those units.
That looked super fun! Wish I lived closer to Moab. Will a nonsas have enough clearance on those trails?
We got a couple stock SAS Bronco's through with some spotting. 35's lockers F&R & rails are highly recommended. Anything less & you are not going to have fun & will hold up the group. And yes it was a blast 🤠

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just add some of the drone shots to my original post enjoy.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was the hardest part of the trail IMO. Once you get past here it was just another 30 minutes to the top.

I purposely stayed right on that first obstacle to make it a little more exciting too. I wouldn't hesitate to do that trail on a stock non-Sas BL.

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The white 2dr in a couple of those videos is non-sas BL. It did very well on that trail
Yes it's a unicorn remember. But kidding aside your kid did really well driving that week. I was following him most of the time.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it's a unicorn remember. But kidding aside your kid did really well driving that week. I was following him most of the time.
We have actually started calling it that!

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will a stock Badlands Sas make it though? Fairly in experienced. Did Fins and Things last year in a rental Jeep. Had a blast. Wanted our own truck. Fins and Things and the back way into Arches would be my only reference. Wasn’t sure on mods on those units.
I drove a stock BL non-sas on Fins & Things, Hell's Revenge and had no issues with being able to drive it all. On a couple of occasions I used my skid plates but that was it. You will have no issues.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nicely done to all who attended. Really appreciate you posting the story and the vid's as it will be appreciated by all...

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post up pics when you get those wheels you bought from me installed.
absolutely! Wana beadlock them right away...reminds me I gotta shop for the rings!

EDIT Lethal performance was the best deal on the rings right now

Last edited:

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was the hardest part of the trail IMO. Once you get past here it was just another 30 minutes to the top.

Did TOTW the week before you and imho, the obstacle in your video wasn't the hardest part of the trail. If you followed the loop at the top of the trail instead of turning around and returning the way you came up you had to descend a hill that tested your driving and spotter's ability. The descent demonstrated to me a need for lift and 37's.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did TOTW the week before you and imho, the obstacle in your video wasn't the hardest part of the trail. If you followed the loop at the top of the trail instead of turning around and returning the way you came up you had to descend a hill that tested your driving and spotter's ability. The descent demonstrated to me a need for lift and 37's.
I’m glad I didn’t go that way. My buddy and I hung out at the Top awhile then went back down the way we came. I’m already lifted and on 37’s and it was plenty enough challenging for me. That was my 4th trail in 3 days and I was experiencing adrenaline fatigue LOL.
Sponsored