Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If we haven’t gotten a build week change email by now, are we still on the same date Ford originally said?

Or did everyone get changed and just some were actually notified?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we haven’t gotten a build week change email by now, are we still on the same date Ford originally said?

Not even Ford knows, so...
That build week was an estimate. We are not on for anything, other than a roller coaster ride of emotions.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I have yet to get an email from Ford! I emailed Granger last week and they told me my build date was pushed back to 07/12 from 6/21. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I at least have a build date/VIN!

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So if I don’t get an email this week, and do next week, I imagine I’m looking at a build date in August, at least.

I am in the top third (28/70) of my dealership allocations with not too many problems (towing/MIC), and they've probably schedule 12 builds so far. I shouldn't expect anything before Sept or Oct, but I keep checking my damn email every Thursdays just in case :). I sure hope we get an estimate next week. I'd rather it say November than me keep hoping every week!

Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a few emails finally heard back from dealer on my July 2020 deposit, January 2021 confirmed order, #1 timestamp at my dealership....my order was scheduled and then switched to pending. What's odd is I never received an email from Ford when it was briefly in "scheduled" status. He also claims that Ford is still telling dealers that those of us who are getting MY21's will all get our production date before end of May :rolleyes:.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That might explain my situation. My dealer had said my order was pulled. I sent a screenshot of your post to him, we'll see if that's what happened to me as well.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a few emails finally heard back from dealer on my July 2020 deposit, January 2021 confirmed order, #1 timestamp at my dealership....my order was scheduled and then switched to pending. What's odd is I never received an email from Ford when it was briefly in "scheduled" status. He also claims that Ford is still telling dealers that those of us who are getting MY21's will all get our production date before end of May :rolleyes:.
It was likely in Preview, not Scheduled. If it was scheduled, you would have a VIN assigned.

GSchmitz

Outer Banks
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 bronco, 06 ram 3500, 2011 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So has anyone heard directly from Ford that doesn't have a build date? This is an excerpt for the last e -mail i received from Ford back in March.
" Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process. "
I guess there is still a week to go but where is the May email date
this week that everyone is talking about come from

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So has anyone heard directly from Ford that doesn't have a build date? This is an excerpt for the last e -mail i received from Ford back in March.
" Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, remain on track to begin deliveries this summer. As a reminder, in late May, we will provide you with more information on the estimated delivery timing for your Bronco and we're committed to keeping you up-to-date through the entire delivery process. "
I guess there is still a week to go but where is the May email date
this week that everyone is talking about come from
No matter when we put our reservations in, I think we should at least get some communication from Ford that they confirmed our order or something. But my dealer doesn't even contact any of us either about anything. Right now I am exploring options but will wait until June 1 to hear from Ford before I make any decisions.

Sponsored

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I decided to stop by my dealer today and say hi - and get his take on the delays etc.
« Delays? What delays? Your Bronco’s getting built the week of 06/28 »

« Really? - I’ve gotten no email from Ford »

🤷🏼‍♂️

CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: I highly suggest that you keep in touch with your dealer. Ford Canada doesn’t communicate s@!t with us.

My build (for reference):
Early July 14th rez
Badlands 4 door (non-squach)
2.3L
7MT
MIC
High pkg
Tow pkg

OP
OP

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, all the Broncos that were on my preview all week have fallen off. They never changed to scheduled to week status, and they've all gone back to unscheduled-clean on their current status. The only one that got scheduled was the one VIP that was in the original mix.

So that would hold true to what was originally supposed to get pulled this week, even though we didn't get a FE pulled and we have a ton of those ordered.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I decided to stop by my dealer today and say hi - and get his take on the delays etc.

🤷🏼‍♂️

CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: I highly suggest that you keep in touch with your dealer. Ford Canada doesn’t communicate s@!t with us.

Early July 14th rez
2.3L
7MT
MIC
High pkg
Tow pkg
Same exact build minus the tow.. day one res.. still nothing for me:/

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

🤷🏼‍♂️

Early July 14th rez
2.3L
7MT
MIC
High pkg
Tow pkg

Or just keep up with B6G. It's been stated many times on many threads that Canadians do not get the notification from Ford and they have to contact their dealer, if the dealer doesn't call them. So again, if you reserved in Canada, call your dealer.

Great to hear you are scheduled!
Sponsored